Yoooo dudes! So we had the Labyrinth theme park map design some of you might remember. Think is, it didn't fit well on a shirt. So we decided to try again with a similar concept better adapted to the shirt format. Eventually we will have all major and even a lot of minor characters in a general flow that follows the film plot. Hope you like this one!

Photobucket
11Comments
    112 weeks ago
    This thread makes me both elated and deflated...

The design in question is honestly one of my most favorite things ever, only slightly behind the Karg's Red's design you guys have done. I still swear, I WILL be ordering a Karg's shirt off of your red bubble soon enough.

But I'm also excited to see what else you could do with the Labyrinth world. I think it worked awesome on a shirt, but then again, I'd love a straight up print of it in a nice, large, frame-able like format, too!

Keep up the great work, no lie, best artists on these sites.
    112 weeks ago
    Here's the final product! Whew, that took a bit!

Photobucket
    112 weeks ago
    i like this alot Labyrinth was my favorite movie when i was a kid
    112 weeks ago
    I always say it was my favorite movie as a kid too. But then I think about it and it's probably my favorite movie period. The older I got the more I read into the subtext and was able to enjoy it on a nostalgic level as well as being able to see it in new lights. For example, as a kid I always hated the ballroom scene, but as an adult I love it! Great film and this is strictly a passion piece for us!
    111 weeks ago
    Sad to see the map idea not get loved by each everyone's inner child. Did you guys make that available as a print/poster yet?

The use of negative space to interlock each character together is superb in this design. Another slow clap for you gentlemen.
    111 weeks ago
    Yeah the map is still available as a poster on our redbubble. Thanks for the compliment, it was a rather tricky one to pull off. Hugely inspired by the single color works of our friend Kari Fry. She's a master at it! You should see this freaking Pokemon design she just finished recently.... omg....
    111 weeks ago
    well, this settles it. You guys are the best. Looks like I'll be getting the poster of the Map and if ever this gets printed, I'll be buying this shirt.

Since seeing the finished design 20 minutes ago, I've replayed the final scene in my head about 30 times. My childhood is screaming out for this shirt.
    111 weeks ago
    Completely amazing.
    106 weeks ago
    I like that !
    106 weeks ago
    Love the design and would buy in an instant. I'm not sure I'm crazy about the color though. I would be interested in seeing a few different options.

Question- What labyrinth poster are you talking about? Does anyone have a link?
    104 weeks ago
    I am so completely in love with this shirt! I want one so badly.......!