Back to forum
rss 113 weeks ago
I started this one a while ago and sort of stopped because i wasnt sure about the effect but i made a few mock ups and a VERY rough breast cancer idea draft with it, pleas tell me if you like it or if i should restart the whole design

I know the colours are completely off but this is just for compositions sake

17Comments
    113 weeks ago
    no joke i would buy that! i like the design
    113 weeks ago
    Thanks! I was wondering which one I should to the normal design or the pink one for breast cancer (or if it's even possible both)
    113 weeks ago
    I think the Adipose should be a little bigger. They look really cute.

That being said, I'd buy it.
    112 weeks ago
    Thanks for the feedback, it's a little late to change the size but I'll try. But my primary question is should I do the normal design (I think I like blue the best) or finalise the breast cancer one?
    112 weeks ago
    Where can I buy this?? I absolutely love it!
    112 weeks ago
    Thanks, what are your thoughts on colours; for the normal design I'm liking the blue the most and charcoal second. I'm still curious on peoples thoughts with the pink one
    112 weeks ago
    Personally, I will always pick pink over any other color but in general I like the blue better. The graphics stand out more.
    112 weeks ago
    Blue first, black second.
    The pink with white text seems to blend in too much and if I wanted a BCA shirt, I would go to a site that specializes in it.
    112 weeks ago
    Mmk,thanks I need to touch it up abit but difinitely will be asking for blue if they accept
    112 weeks ago
    adipose_by_badwhisky-d4qnyb6.jpg
    Theres stuff i already need to fix up especially the lettering and some outlines
    112 weeks ago
    The only problem with the blue is that there is a lighter colour for women, so I I'll make a mock up of that as well as the unisex turquoise colour
    111 weeks ago
    I hate waiting for submissions, iwosh they had an automated message if they denied a sub :(
    77 weeks ago
    Rules Reminder: The forums are intended for constructive criticism and conversation. Please do not post things for sale on other sites.
    77 weeks ago
    I would definetely buy this!
    77 weeks ago
    adipose_industries__remastered__by_badwhisky-d5i8g3w.jpg
    ( http://badwhisky.deviantart.com/art/Adipose-Industries-remastered-332958092 )
    fig,baby_blue,mens,ffffff.u2.jpg
    heres the touch up and shirt mock up
    77 weeks ago
    it looks cool. i think it looks best on black or maybe blue
    77 weeks ago
    Really cool design! I would love it on black or gray. I love the blue tee, but the white text doesnt stand out enough on it. Best of luck with your sub!