Back to forum
rss 113 weeks ago
I know theres been a recent hit with link shirts but here's a draft of my design please help and critique this

9Comments
    113 weeks ago
    I dont know why the tip is cut off but its not in the original
    113 weeks ago
    halftone the triangles instead of stying with gradient.

and love this style of line and shadow work where your eyes fill in the blanks.

But I feel you need a slight increase in lines in the face maybe a slight hint of line work on eyes and lining of ears.

other than that excellent design.
    113 weeks ago
    I do need to do the gradients to fulfil the colour limit and i will try to work more on the face, thanks a lot for your feedback ill post the result as soon as I'm able to
    113 weeks ago
    just submitted as "Hero of the Three Oracles"
    113 weeks ago
    YAY! I really like this shirt, I would insta buy 2!
    79 weeks ago
    Why don't they ever get back, am I doing something wrong with the submission or is it too weak of a design?
    79 weeks ago
    if anyone does want it though it is on redbubble:
    http://www.redbubble.com/people/badwhisky/works/9472565-hero-of-the-three-oracles
    75 weeks ago
    Teefury gets around 1200 designs a month I read somewhere only the best get through....
    75 weeks ago
    Ok that sounded better in my head than in post... I didn't want to sound insulting I meant the competition is rough I have like 20 submissions in and yet to get one published this is good keep trying with your talent you'll get one printed,