Back to forum
rss 268 weeks ago
I've been drawing lots of robots recently, some of which I've been working into tee designs- I was thinking maybe I'd try and adapt one into a design for teefury- what do you think?

The Awakening
The Runaway
A Visitor From the North
The Monster of Moonstone RIdge
The Juggler
He Came in Peace

And this one is over in the woot derby at the moment- I'd love if you could vote!
The Awakening Shirt

22Comments
    268 weeks ago
    Those Mechanical Men and their Flying Machines!
    268 weeks ago
    Yes please! :)
    268 weeks ago
    These are excellent!
    268 weeks ago
    wotto is going to wet himself.

but srsly, these are so cool, i like them all!
    268 weeks ago
    I love them! Love your style VM!
    268 weeks ago
    i loooooooove robots. these are tight. keep up good werk.
    268 weeks ago
    Thanks guys!
    268 weeks ago
    These are awesome! I love me some robots, so I'd love to wear these on tees (especially this guy ). Do you plan to color them in, or are you going to keep them just b&w inked? I think experimenting with some color would be cool. :D
    268 weeks ago
    I love the illustrations, first of all! I am just not the biggest on robots on a shirt. Do you happen to have any other drawings in the same style? I love it!
    268 weeks ago
    Thanks- yes I have lots of illustrations- take a look at my blog or at my flickr
    268 weeks ago
    The flying machine is by far my favourite, but I'm a clear sucker for anything to do with my love of bicycles.

And I'm still not giving up my girly optimism for a late surge for your derby design at woot. 'Tis tres fantastical and I want it. Yep.
    268 weeks ago
    Haha- thanks! But I think that one is dead in the water

As for the flying machine, fingers crossed you'll see it somewhere soon :D
    268 weeks ago
    Yeah these are frickin awesome! I would be happy to see these printed at TeeFury or anywhere for that matter.
    267 weeks ago
    Thanks stormink! I'll keep you posted if any become available
    267 weeks ago
    I like your style!
    267 weeks ago
    omg tight.
    267 weeks ago
    I might have to start drawing robots. I taught my self shading in 5th grade by drawing robots made out of cylinders, and cubes
    267 weeks ago
    All your robots look terrific, let me know when they are ready for voting or buying
    267 weeks ago
    Thanks guys!
    biotwist: everyone should start drawing robots. And building them. And then regretting it slightly when they turn on their creators and go on a killing spree
    267 weeks ago
    but only slightly right?
    266 weeks ago
    I love the one with the tree and the moon and the one where he's rising above the mountains! A shirt with one of those would be amazing.
    266 weeks ago
    Thanks kittens!