Back to forum
rss 114 weeks ago
Hi guys - haven't posted here in a while! Here are a couple Hunger Games designs I did...wondering what you guys thought? I really enjoyed the books (read through the series a few times) and am pretty psyched about the movie! Thanks

This one is meant to be an 8-bit game version:

This one is styled after old Olympic posters

thoughts?
9Comments
    114 weeks ago
    I love the first design, I would like to wear it to Hunger Games movie opening weekend Both are excellent but the top one is my first choice. GREAT work! TeeFury can you print this pretty please?
    114 weeks ago
    Absolutely love the first one. I think the second one would be great as a poster, but I don't know if I want it as a shirt as incredibly much as I want the first one. =)
    114 weeks ago
    Not sure if the concepts would pass as parody, but more importantly, you can't just slap "Hunger Games" on a shirt. Verbiage is the easiest rule of thumb for rejection.
    109 weeks ago
    That first one is awesome. I'd buy it :)
    109 weeks ago
    I don't usually like the 2 bit style for shirts. It's just not my taste. It's also too close to official Hunger Games font and the Mockingjay pin.

I really like the second one! but i'm not crazy about the red white and blue. It reminds me of the Confederate Flag, which is not a good thing. Maybe if it were different colors. I do agree with Petrichor, it looks more posterish. I would also be cautious with such a square composition. That's probably why it looks poster-ish.
    108 weeks ago
    I love the second one! Instabuy if anything.
    108 weeks ago
    the first one is BAD ASS.
    108 weeks ago
    Love the first one, I'd buy it in a heartbeat.
    108 weeks ago
    I am absolutely loving the second one - would definitely buy it as a poster in a heartbeat. I agree with the comments that it's perhaps too boxy for a shirt, but... I would probably buy it anyway. Love the colors.