Back to forum
rss 127 weeks ago

Hi everyone, longtime lurker, first time poster. I just submitted this and I'm curious to know people's thoughts on it.

It was initially a one-off sketch that found its way into my tumblr. Any Repo! TF fans?
15Comments
    127 weeks ago
    I
    It looks cool, though I'm not sure he'd care about getting buzzed as when he repos, people die :P
    127 weeks ago
    That's...the joke. C: Lol.
    127 weeks ago
    I love this design, and would definitely buy it if I could. Great job!
    127 weeks ago
    Awesome Lyds, that's great to hear! Thanks for the input.
    127 weeks ago
    I got the joke :P

I think it would work better without the word bubble though.
    127 weeks ago
    Thanks for your thoughts then. Personally I like it with the bubble as it puts more focus on the character and how incongruous his reaction is, but I can see how some might like the subtler effect without it.
    127 weeks ago
    Yeah, it works pretty well either way, I'm just throwing in my two cents.

Regardless, you did a good job on it
    126 weeks ago
    I know so many people who love Repo, and I showed a few of them this pic and they all loved it too.
    126 weeks ago
    I absolutely love this design!! I would definitely buy it. Really creative c:
    125 weeks ago
    I'm a first impressions kind of person. I know whether or not I'm going to buy a teefury shirt with the first 45 seconds of looking at it. I figure if you have to REALLY think about it, you must not want it that badly. I may be an impulse buyer but I'd definitely get this! And maybe a second one for a friend who is also a huge fun. :)
    125 weeks ago
    First off, Calcifer, thanks for your input! It's great to have a second pair of eyes for something like this.

Thank you also, Lyds, ZombieRain and poptarts, that's great to hear! I've also had some good feedback from Repo! shadow casts who'd like to buy it as well so...let's hope the TF staff likes it too. :D
    125 weeks ago
    Love it and would buy it.
    125 weeks ago
    The yellow tee scares me, but that's really the only thing. This is a great design and a fantastic gag! Even yellow, I would wear this with pride and probably pick a couple up as gifts for my more demented friends ;)
    125 weeks ago
    I love the design and would be inclined to buy it, but I don't often wear yellow. If it was on a slightly less loud color, then heck yeah!
    125 weeks ago
    Love this and, surprisingly, love it in yellow. Here's to hoping it prints!