Back to forum
image
rss 113 weeks ago


Majoras Mask was one of my favorite games growing up. I always loved the moon, and it inspired me to think of and create this design.Any feedback is appreciated.
14Comments
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    I really like this design, majora's mask was also a favorite childhood game of mine I still love playing. I would suggest either lowering or raising link though because at first it looked to me like the moon was biting him and he was stuck in his teeth.

    I'd buy this though so I hope to see this printed :)
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    What does L.I.N.K stand for?

    I like the image, but not the writing, I don't really get it?

    I'd buy it instantly if it was just the image though.
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Glentopher said: What does L.I.N.K stand for?


    I like the image, but not the writing, I don't really get it?


    I'd buy it instantly if it was just the image though.


    Link is the main character from the Legend of Zelda games
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Relatela said:


    Link is the main character from the Legend of Zelda games

    That's not what he's getting at, and I was about to ask the same thing, we all know who Link is, but using periods to separate the letters in "L.I.N.K." implies an acronym, Link's name never meant anything like that.
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    JBKapnMorg said:
    Relatela said:



    Link is the main character from the Legend of Zelda games


    That's not what he's getting at, and I was about to ask the same thing, we all know who Link is, but using periods to separate the letters in "L.I.N.K." implies an acronym, Link's name never meant anything like that.


    Ohhhh I get it. Yeah I suppose that's a little confusing
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    The image is similar to a spoof on the famous e.t. poster of the boy riding his bicycle over the moon with e.t inside. It doesn't stand for anything other than to further push the resemblance of the poster. Should I remove it?
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    The image is similar to a spoof on the famous e.t. poster of the boy riding his bicycle over the moon with e.t inside. It doesn't stand for anything other than to further push the resemblance of the poster. Should I remove it?
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Furthermore if I redo it and submit it, would you want to see any other changes, and how does teefury react to multiple submissions? Would it hurt my chances for printing or would it be ignored?
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Relatela said:
    JBKapnMorg said:
    Relatela said:




    Link is the main character from the Legend of Zelda games



    That's not what he's getting at, and I was about to ask the same thing, we all know who Link is, but using periods to separate the letters in "L.I.N.K." implies an acronym, Link's name never meant anything like that.



    Ohhhh I get it. Yeah I suppose that's a little confusing
    I didn't realize you wouldn't see my response unless I replied all, so I wrot one in previous comments. This post is just to notify you. Sorry, I'm new to Teefury
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    I like it, however i dont like the L.I.N.K-part. I assume it is a play on E.T as well, but it's a bit confusing..
    Don't like the font on any of the text either, I really think it'll look so much better with no text.
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Looks sweet, perhaps move up link and the horse to the lower part/ middle of the moon, so we understand the E.T reference. In my opionion, I dont think it needs the 'L.I.N.K' title, the moon and the character is enough. Looking great though :D
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    well the reason "E.T. the extra terrestrial" works as a title is because it's an acronym, that is then explained, unless you can make a bacronym title out of the word LINK, I don't think it's going to work.
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    Thank you all for the positive feedback. Hopefully they'll consider the design without the text then, and just the graphic.
  • image
    113 weeks ago
    for your consideration, I would recomend more similar positioning to the movie poster.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/e/eb/ET_Moon.jpg
    (I hope posting links works here)

    notice how much smaller the bike is to the moon, and how it's closer to the upper half of the moon, not outside of it... also the tree in the shot could be the clock tower, but that's just an idea.

    Also, if you lighten the moon a bit, I think people might get the reference more... it's worth a shot.


Back to Top