Back to forum
rss 114 weeks ago

18Comments
    114 weeks ago
    Very cool design. Would definitely buy it.
    114 weeks ago
    I really like this design but I feel like the word Assemble is emphasized too much in comparison to the lego pieces so you don't notice them at first. I would suggest enlarging the pieces and spreading them out around the "Assemble!" to draw more attention to them and make them farther apart maybe even add a few more of the avengers.

Still a great design hope to see it printed.
    114 weeks ago
    I totally agreed with you so I made a bunch of tweaks.

I really need help picking the color of the shirt.

And my problems with throwing in more avengers is that they A) won't be as iconic or in the zeitgeist and B) they'll throw off the color scheme.
    114 weeks ago
    I think the brown is the best. Great idea but I wouldn't buy it because I hate Thor, he's so ridiculous, add in Hulk?
    114 weeks ago
    I think the new layout is great!
    114 weeks ago
    The new changes are GREAT! I'm a sucker for anything in navy so that one gets my vote but the brown is also really cool.
    114 weeks ago
    Woah. Awesome stuff.
    114 weeks ago
    good idea. i think you'd need to add the other avengers too, thought.(hulk, black widow, green arrow...)
    114 weeks ago
    I LOVE it in navy! It's just really upsetting me that the only characters you have are Thor, Iron Man and Cap ;( At least add something greenish that looks like the Hulk?
    114 weeks ago
    I LOVE it in navy! It's just really upsetting me that the only characters you have are Thor, Iron Man and Cap ;( At least add something greenish that looks like the Hulk?
    114 weeks ago
    Looks good on navy and black. I'd probably buy it too.
    114 weeks ago
    It's really great - but like others said I think it should have more characters. You only used 5 colours I think? You could use your sixth to add in a green Hulk =)

I would definitely want to buy this though - especially with the new movie coming out
    114 weeks ago
    Awesome idea, I'd buy it. Btw, I like the yellow but I know most people are not fans of it, so I'll suggest the brown as a second best.
    114 weeks ago
    Since so many people seem to want the hulk, I'll try to make up a version with him included. But I'm not confident that the green won't look like poop in the color scheme.
    113 weeks ago
    I like the brown and dark blue/navy shirts the best with this design, and to be honest you've got the "main" Avengers there? I mean, from looking at it you can see its the Avengers from the iconic stuff like Cap's shield, etc.
    Darker coloured shirts seem to get less complaints I notice, too, so maybe something to bear in mind lol. ^^
    113 weeks ago
    Awesome shirt idea. I might be the only person that feels this way, but I liked the original design better, mainly because the 'assemble' is on top which I think is important for the design. I feel like the first shirt reads like 'Assemble. Lego pieces! Haha! Hilarious!' and the second design reads like 'Lego pieces? Oh, assemble, I get it now. Now that I have solved this mystery it's quite funny I suppose.' I'd definitely not overlap them though because the white on gray doesn't work out too well. Just my personal opinion though. Nice design! I can definitely see a lot of people wanting to buy this one.
    113 weeks ago
    I agree with DawnPatrol. I prefer the original design. But I do like the comic book-y explosive effect of the tweaked version. I like the black and navy blue shirts the most.
    But overall, I really like the idea and design.
    92 weeks ago
    I need this shirt in my life. Thats probably why I am posting 6 months too late.