Back to forum
rss 114 weeks ago
I am new here and I have never purchased a grab bag before. I just wanted to know how it works.

Can the buyer request particular genders and sizes for thier grab bag selection? Or do you just get whatever is sent in whatever size/gender and you're stuck with it?

If someone could please explain, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks
3Comments
    114 weeks ago
    The grab bags are wonderful and such fun. You are able to select Male or Female and the sizes & quantities you need. TeeFury has stated that you will not get duplicates in your grab bag, however you may get a shirt you already bought. It truly is random and so far I have gotten some get pretty good shirts. Usually in every grab bag I get a shirt that is not my style so I trade it with other members of the TeeFury family. I have traded about 15 times and have only had one FAIL where the girl AKA criminal did not mail me a shirt. All in all its a great way to get some cool shirts at a discounted price! Try it next time, I think you will be very pleased. You can email me at: [email protected] if you have any other questions, thanks!
    114 weeks ago
    Thanks for explaining it all peggydowd... really appreciate it!

Now, I just have to wonder.. would any of the women's sizes fit my 9 yr old daughter? She's TINY! (I mean 70 lbs soaking wet)

114 weeks ago
    I think the womens shirts run small, although they do run long which I love. I would try a women's small for her. I think it would work for you. If not you can always trade it for something for yourself!