Back to forum
rss 129 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
249Comments
    129 weeks ago
    Could we pretty please have some Sherlock designs? The BBC version is amazing but a reference to the film or original books would be great too :)
    129 weeks ago
    I'd love to see more fake band/concert tees (similar to pre-existing Drive Shaft and Sex Bob-Omb shirts). The ones I personally would like the most are The Beets from Doug, Some Worries from Community, Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem from the Muppets, Wyld Stallyns from Bill and Ted’s Excellent Adventure, The Blowholes from Pete and Pete, Hectic Glow from The Fault in Our Stars and of course Mystic Spiral from Daria.
    129 weeks ago
    I Have been playing a lot of Star Wars the Old Republic and had an idea. The Sith Inquisitor class has a companion named Khem Val, Basically he is a big hulking alien rage monster who constantly talks about devouring people.

Now stay with me, eventually you get the option to customize him basically just a cosmetic appearance change so everyone does not have the exact same one. so there are red Khem's and blue and green and so on.

So long story short i was thinking a SWTOR hungy hungry hippos mash up, or hungry hungry Khem Val's in this case. There has got to be some artists playing out there. who would make some kind of SWTOR shirt.
    129 weeks ago
    I'd love to see some Big Bang Theory shirts for sure!

Hunger Games, Portal, and Eragon would also be pretty cool.
    129 weeks ago
    Can i please have a LOST design?

big bang theory shirt would be awesome!!!!
    and please can we have a couple more epic star wars, venture bros and ADVENTURE time shirts?
    129 weeks ago
    More Portal!
    129 weeks ago
    I ask only 2 things this month...

Print the SUNNYDALE CLEANERS side art from today and Hunger Games would be nice with the movie coming?
    129 weeks ago
    For the love of god, would someone PLEASE make a Daria shirt??

Or something to do with "The IT Crowd"? :)
    129 weeks ago
    I reeeeeeeally would like to see the following this month:

Fringe (never seen one with Fringe as the main reference)
    Community
    TBBT
    LOST (Always)
    Firefly/Serenity (I have been looking for a worthy one to buy)
    129 weeks ago
    I would love to see some Edgar Allen Poe and Stephen King stuff. Maybe some anime stuff too!
    129 weeks ago
    - Female plus size shirts for those of us with large chests
    - Gift Cards
    - Jem
    - Disney
    - I believe in Sherlock Holmes or something to do with that whole thing
    - My Little Pony
    - Library/reading/books
    - Doctor Who
    - Inuyasha
    - Harry Potter
    - Logo type designs (advertising a specific part of a fandom like Sweet Apple Acres from MLP for example)
    - Daria
    - Sailor Moon
    - Game of Thrones
    129 weeks ago
    Oh and printing the Sunnydale Cleaners shirt from today would be AWESOME!
    129 weeks ago
    I'd REALLY like something Hunger Games in time for the movie!

Some things I haven't seen that I'd love...
    Castle
    Misfits
    Degrassi
    Once Upon a Time
    Veronica Mars
    Castle
    Anything Aaron Sorkin... West Wing, Sports Night, Studio 60... please. Pretty please.

Fandoms that have been represented that I'd like to see more of...
    Anything Whedon. Particularly a "Buffy and the Scoobies" to go along with "River and the Fireflies" and the Dr. Horrible version. More Firefly, especially ones that aren't brown!
    Harry Potter (and/or StarKid)
    Arrested Development
    129 weeks ago
    Game of thrones so we can get ready to rock once season 2 comes out
    129 weeks ago
    My new thing to post every month until it is a reality:
    A Wyld Stallyns shirt (Bill and Ted's band, for those who don't know, or who knew once but forgot =D)
    Please, this would make my CENTURY!
    129 weeks ago
    Something Buffy! A Hunger Games shirt would be nice to have before the movie comes out (same for The Avengers), Harry Potter, Doctor Who (but I suppose I don't have to suggest this one lol). Something with a Stephen King reference might be nice (not It though), I really loved the Stand by Me shirt the other week.
    129 weeks ago
    Pulp fiction please.......you could do a boxing card art with the coolidge fight......big jerrys cab company.....the junkyard....jack rabbit slims.....etc......so much potential.
    129 weeks ago
    I would buy a Sherlock shirt without even thinking about it. please!?
    129 weeks ago
    This probably sounds really weird, but over the holiday season rewatching the grinch I got an idea for a shirt that combined Gran Torino and the Grinch. Or more, really combines the stereotypical grumpy older man and the grinch. What he complains about is similar to stereotypes, such as can be found in Gran Torino. The idea I have is something like the grinch with a shotgun outside of his cave, a 'lawn' mad mostly of snow and a sign that says "keep off" or some such.
    129 weeks ago
    Adding to the list that wants Daria stuff. I'm also longing deeply for something with Protoss- just picture it, dark dark blue shirt with awesome gold and light blue accents, maybe a mock sports team- AIUR ZEALOTS!!! It's so fabulous in my mind.
    129 weeks ago
    FRINGE!!!
    128 weeks ago
    -josie and the pussycats / archie / the origional sabrina the teenage witch
    -big bang theory (the pie hole)
    -warehouse 13/ eureka
    -mario/yoshi
    -kathulu meets the muppets
    -d20 system
    -alice in wonderland any ver.
    - WATSKY
    128 weeks ago
    i forgot monopoly and settlers of catan
    128 weeks ago
    - Harry Potter
    - Fablehaven
    - Once upon a time
    128 weeks ago
    Doctor Who, Doctor Who, and more Doctor Who!

Also Firefly, Castle and Dr Horrible's Sing-a-long Blog would be awesome! (not at all a Nathan Fillion fan)

Maybe Downton Abbey, Harry Potter, My Little Pony.

A Hectic Glow band tee-shirt would be wicked too :D
  • Load More Comments