Like what the title says, I ordered the hufflepuff shirt about 7 days ago and the order status is still "new". Last time I ordered a shirt it didn't take too long to process, just shipping. I've already emailed teefury support but if there is any problem with orders or anything, I think the forum replies are much quicker.

Thanks,

Anizer
8Comments
    129 weeks ago
    It really depends on where you live. I am in Washington and it takes between 9-12 days since it was sold on the site. Longer if grab bag. Give it some time, should be there soon.
    129 weeks ago
    Printing shirts always takes at least 3 to 7 business days :) That's because we're printing them from scratch after all the orders are in! It can take a little longer, but that's what makes each tee we sell a limited edition.
    129 weeks ago
    9 days for me and I placed two separate orders the same day and received one of them. The other one still says "new." It was the grab bag so I thought those shirts were already printed.
    128 weeks ago
    i ordered one too and have not received it yet. however i just was notified that it was shipped...
    128 weeks ago
    Just got the email! Thanks teefury!!! :D :D
    128 weeks ago
    I ordered the hufflepuff shirt, checked my paypal and saw the transaction, but didn't get a conformation or any email saying it was shipped.
    128 weeks ago
    aaros said: I ordered the hufflepuff shirt, checked my paypal and saw the transaction, but didn't get a conformation or any email saying it was shipped.

I dont even have the order number so i can track it :(
    128 weeks ago
    ahh customer service. i has tracking number and shirt is on its way. Thanks TF!