Back to forum
rss 129 weeks ago
I hate that this kind of warning is necessary, because so many TeeFurians are absolutely great and wonderful to trade with--but this person is not. I'm hoping that with the new mini-grab bag coming in, this post may save someone from losing a shirt + postage to this scammer.

I attempted to trade from December's grab bag with "ryvre"--we agreed to trade on Dec 28th, and she received my shirt on Jan 4th. The last time I heard from her, in any capacity, was on Dec 28th--despite multiple emails and requests for any kind of update in the weeks since. It's been a full month now with NO response, so I've completely given up hope of receiving a shirt.

Even more upsetting is the fact that she stole shirts from at -least- 2 other people at the same time. Maybe more, but I've only spoken to those two women.

It's super easy to create a new username and continue stealing from people, so the least I can do is say: do NOT send a shirt to this address. You won't be getting one back:

2149 W Leland Ave, FL 2
Chicago, IL 60625

Happy trading to all the honest people out there.
8Comments
    129 weeks ago
    Seconded. First time getting completely screwed on TeeFury, hope she enjoys her FREE t-shirts. :(
    129 weeks ago
    This makes the demand and need for teefury to maybe start a system up for this site that much more paletteable atleast on the customer side maybe have it linked to your profilel page where people can review your past trading transaction/experiences Maybe a system similar to ebay's tracking review system for various traders would work.......
    129 weeks ago
    BTW I'm sorry to hear you got ripped off and hope you have a better experience next time if there is a next time.
    129 weeks ago
    A reviewing system at TeeFury is probably not in the cards, but I'd recommend http://teetrade.org for anyone who wants the ability to review the folks they're trading with. It definitely smurfs if a few bad eggs are taking advantage of other traders :(
    129 weeks ago
    On Jan. 3rd I also mailed a prized shirt to "ryvre" that is the user name she has on Teefury. Once I put the shirt in the mail and emailed her the confirmation number she stopped all contact with me. Here is the email address that she listed in the Forum: [email protected] She also used the email : [email protected] which was listed "on behalf of Beth" Please be extra careful, I have traded 10+ times and she was the first FAIL I have encountered. I love and trust the Teefury family so this makes me very disappointed and sad.

129 weeks ago
    oh we must send her pizzas to her door....... haha im just kiddddddddddding
    129 weeks ago
    OOOO....that smurfs so bad. I have traded twice so far and it's been nothing but awesomeness. I will send this smurfhole some bad mamajamma juju with my high quality brain powers. Doing it right now...........
    129 weeks ago
    thanks for the sight
    MJ

and make it messy something like chinese food:)