Back to forum
rss 129 weeks ago
I created this after reading in the forums that several people would like a Crow shirt. Just wondered what everyone thought of the idea.

Crow T-Shirt

Any feedback would be great!!
9Comments
    129 weeks ago
    No comments at all?
    129 weeks ago
    I like the textblock crow shape, not sure I'm sold on the eyes...interesting to see what everyone else thinks. This kinda got buried in trade posts/shipping issues, so have a bit of heart, people will see it! :)
    129 weeks ago
    I have to agree with spaceyj. Background is a great idea but the eyes are off. Love the theme though. Def need some Crow shirts.
    129 weeks ago
    I like the eyes but they need to be a little more subtle...somehow. Nice design for a great movie though!
    129 weeks ago
    I actually thought about that, maybe just fading them so they blend with the rest of it will work. I'll give it a try
    129 weeks ago
    See what you think about this.
    Crow T-Shirt 2Photobucket
    128 weeks ago
    I like that one much better. The eyes are more subtle which gives the word crow much more appeal.
    128 weeks ago
    I can't see the image because of filters at work, but my first thought was, and I am desperately hoping this actually is Crow from MST3K with The Crow make up on....
    128 weeks ago
    keeleon said: I can't see the image because of filters at work, but my first thought was, and I am desperately hoping this actually is Crow from MST3K with The Crow make up on....
    It's not, but now that the idea is there...........