Back to forum
rss 116 weeks ago
Hey, I really enjoyed watching Sherlock and wanted to do some designs for it. But, I thought the quotes from it were just classic, and I wondered what you guys would think of them on t-shirts? Just something simple and nice?

I'm not really an 'artist' of sorts, but I do love graphic design :)

Please get back to me, it would really help, thanks.

11Comments
    116 weeks ago
    Hey PaperCircles,

I love Sherlock as well and would be excited to see a shirt on here with Sherlock quotes. What quotes are you thinking of using? Or just one quote?

Good luck with your design! :) I would definitely be interested in a Sherlock shirt.
    116 weeks ago
    i'm biased. I'm a huge fan of the original stories by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, so I feel if you're going to do a Sherlock design then it should be in reference to his stories rather than the movies. just my two cents
    116 weeks ago
    also, i'm not sure if you were talking about the Sherlock tv series or the movies
    116 weeks ago
    Thanks :) i was maybe thinking of Watson quotes from the tv series because I just think that character is so adorable. And also when Sherlock analyses someone, like the really fast and long speeches he makes. I will definately re-read the books to find some classic quotes :D

116 weeks ago
    I am an enormous fan of the original stories and the new BBC version is pretty cool, too.
    116 weeks ago
    I really like the idea of a quote graphic. And definately the BBC version, there are some hilarious lines. I'm reading (and loving) the originals at the moment but I doubt many people would understand a reference to them (unfortunately). Best of luck, can't wait to see what you come up with :)
    115 weeks ago
    RIGHT! got a new design showing my love for Watson in the bbc series :) nice and simple!
    http://i40.tinypic.com/e8tv86.png
    115 weeks ago
    or this one:
    http://i41.tinypic.com/2462nah.jpg
    115 weeks ago
    "We can't giggle, it's a crime scene."
    115 weeks ago
    There is just so many fun quotes! Me and my friends won't stop either saying them out loud or texting it to each other.
    I would like a shirt with a sherlock quote and course a small design as well.
    115 weeks ago
    Im currently going through some logo designs I have on paper! I just need to make them better and get them onto the computer :)

Thanks for your imput