Back to forum
rss 129 weeks ago
TeeFury.
I just had to mention that I love your women's shirt fit.
Being petite woman I really appreciate how well form fitting your shirts are, I cannot stand when the shirts are 2 inches thick and fit like potato sack.
Keep being awesome!
6Comments
    129 weeks ago
    So true. I just got in a shirt I bought from a competitor lets say based in Canada. Not only did it take forever to get here, it's def not a womans small. It fits like a youth large and the screen quality is lacking. I vow never to stray from the fury again.
    129 weeks ago
    My favorite desinger is Ian Leino, but I wait until his shirts are on teefury because his normal shop uses American Apparel tees, which are super short on a tall girl like me. Tee fury shirts fit SO well.
    122 weeks ago
    But I have to agree, Teefury's t-shirts are amazing! The 8-bit Game of Thrones t-shirt I got from here is probably the best fitting (and coolest) t-shirt I own! Plus the length is perfect. Being 5'11" and very slim makes it hard to find a t-shirt that isn't a belly shirt potato sack.
    122 weeks ago
    Just a reminder - we do ask that there's no specific discussion of competing sites :) Posts at TeeFury should be about TeeFury.
    122 weeks ago
    As a tiny person, I approve of this post! However, I do have a little beef with the size variation between several women's small designs. Is it just me?

I've weeped many an afternoon over shirts featuring incredible artwork, only to arrive on mail day less fitted or (my least favorite) awkwardly-short sleeved than some of my other purchases here of the same size.

For example, the sleeves from this shirt as opposed to this one. Nitpicky? Yes (I begrudgingly wear the shirts regardless).

I love TeeFury, but I'd also love a style option or two for my lanky arms' sakes.
    122 weeks ago
    strikemeyer said: As a tiny person, I approve of this post! However, I do have a little beef with the size variation between several women's small designs. Is it just me?

I've weeped many an afternoon over shirts featuring incredible artwork, only to arrive on mail day less fitted or (my least favorite) awkwardly-short sleeved than some of my other purchases here of the same size.

For example, the sleeves from this shirt as opposed to this one. Nitpicky? Yes (I begrudgingly wear the shirts regardless).

I love TeeFury, but I'd also love a style option or two for my lanky arms' sakes.

Definitely not just you. I've noticed this as well. My roommates buy from here too, but men's style instead of women's. And those are always bang on size-wise compared with one another. Not so much the case with women's shirts. But I'll put up with it for a good design...