Back to forum
rss 116 weeks ago
Well...most of them, I actually have several more. Anyway, this thread is a request to get some feedback on my designs.

My The Hob shirt and my Everdeen Hunting Co-op shirt have both been featured on anothersiteagain.com, so I know they are decent. My Mellark Bakery shirt is my top selling shirt in my store...but TeeFury hasn't expressed any interest in selling them on their site.

What do you think I can do to improve these designs enough to have them on TeeFury? If this image doesn't show you the detail good enough, they are easily visible if you find them in my store here: www.redbubble.com/people/pezrulez

Take a look and let me know your thoughts!! You can also connect with me on twitter about them @PEZRULEZ

[IMG]http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f378/weebo_8/redbubblehgpromo-1.jpg[/IMG]
18Comments
    116 weeks ago
    Sorry guys, here is the image.

Photobucket
    116 weeks ago
    Here are some close-ups:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
    116 weeks ago
    these are really good. i really like and would buy them
    116 weeks ago
    justkidding said: these are really good. i really like and would buy them

Thanks a lot! The thing is that they still aren't good enough for TeeFury! They're always available for purchase on my site, www.redbubble.com/people/pezrulez , but that doesn't get the attention, or the pricing, that TeeFury provides.
    116 weeks ago
    I'll open this forum up a little more, does anyone have any good Hunger Games themed designs they'd like to see made? I'm looking to do a new one in the next month or so...
    116 weeks ago
    hey these are awesome!! i love the hob and mellark bakery ones
    116 weeks ago
    k0nk0n said: hey these are awesome!! i love the hob and mellark bakery ones

Cool thanks! I always appreciate the feedback. It's always interesting to know which ones people prefer over others.
    108 weeks ago
    I would definitely buy the Hob one if it came up on teefury. I have actually checked it out on redbubble and well.. I really really like it, but 24 bucks plus shipping is a little much for any teeshirt. One tiny thing about it though, I would really reverse the 'ale meat and more' and the district 12 as far as which is on the top and which is on the bottom. Other than that its perfect.
    108 weeks ago
    The bakery one is my favorite
    108 weeks ago
    Thanks for the input Hmulholl, I really appreciate it. I totally understand your opinion on $24 is too much for a shirt...I'd be buying them left and right on RedBubble if they were cheaper. That's why we have places like TeeFury! (Fortunately for me, not everyone believes $24 is too much)

I won't make the change on the Ale, Meat, and More with District 12, but I do see why you would make that change, and there probably are a lot of people that would prefer it that way...myself probably being one, I just don't want to tamper with a current winning formula.

Thanks for your time! (You too HeyBoova!)
    108 weeks ago
    Please let me qualify that statement: I would pay 24 for the Hob tee for sure! But +shipping it gets up there, unless I buy 4 shirts, and I havent found three others that are worth $24, but I would say this one is. And your reason for not tampering seems legit :).
    108 weeks ago
    Oh, that's encouraging to hear! Thanks! Do some more browsing on RB, or get your friends to browse and buy a few shirts together. There is a LOT of awesome stuff on there...lots that were previously on TeeFury too (maybe all that have been on TF...)
    105 weeks ago
    I would buy every single one in a heartbeat if they were up on TF!
    104 weeks ago
    PEZRULEZ said: I'll open this forum up a little more, does anyone have any good Hunger Games themed designs they'd like to see made? I'm looking to do a new one in the next month or so...

I'd like to see some district themed shirts. Perhaps one for each district? The books tell us what each district is known for, so that could be incorporated into the design.

Or, since not many people might buy a shirt for each district, what about a shirt that shows all districts? Perhaps saying "Panem" in the middle and a sort of emblem for each district around that?
    104 weeks ago
    Yours are the best HG designs I've seen so far...in fact I'd already found them (and stuck them in my favourites) on RedBubble...I was about to buy one when I noticed that it had disappeared from my favourites...not sure where to...but I can't find them on Redbubble anywhere now!
    I prefer them to any of the HG designs TeeFury have printed so far...so I'll be sad if I've missed my chance to get one.
    104 weeks ago
    AlexPKeaton9 said: I would buy every single one in a heartbeat if they were up on TF!

Aw thanks so much! They might make it to a new site of mine soon. They should be cheaper than RB, so follow my twitter or tumblr to find out. @PEZRULEZ and pezrulez.tumblr.com
    104 weeks ago
    Soulcurls said: Yours are the best HG designs I've seen so far...in fact I'd already found them (and stuck them in my favourites) on RedBubble...I was about to buy one when I noticed that it had disappeared from my favourites...not sure where to...but I can't find them on Redbubble anywhere now!

I prefer them to any of the HG designs TeeFury have printed so far...so I'll be sad if I've missed my chance to get one.

Hey SoulCurls, thanks so much for the kind words. A lot of people are saying the same thing. They were taken down off of RedBubble. The good news is I should have them up hopefully this week sometime on another site. So if you follow my twitter @PEZRULEZ or tumblr pezrulez.tumblr.com you should be able to find the link when I get them up. Make sure you buy them fairly quickly in case something happens again. Thanks :)
    104 weeks ago
    These/My HG t-shirts have been taken down off of RedBubble for awhile now, but they should be popping up elsewhere soon. Please follow my tumblr or twitter to find out where you can get them. @PEZRULEZ and pezrulez.tumblr.com feel free to message me to learn more!