Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
I picked two women's mediums and after I paid, the onscreen confirmation said I ordered one women's medium and one men's medium. When I checked the email confirmation, it said two men's medium.

Has this happened before?

What can I do? I don't want to miss the current tee but I don't really want to order another shirt before TeeFury gets back to me. I emailed them.

Thoughts?

Saddened because I've been for days for the "Who's the Tough Guy Meow" shirt!
5Comments
    117 weeks ago
    Definitely email [email protected] - they'll look into it and figure it out!
    117 weeks ago
    I did email, but it says to give them up to 3 days.... I don't have three days to wait! When I log into my account and view the order it doesn't even have the second shirt listed. Can't believe I'm the only one with the weirdness happening... or that no one has contacted me yet. A phone number should would be nice.
    117 weeks ago
    I tried to buy the Logo shirt yesterday, I added 5 women's shirts L & XL to my cart. After I put in my credit card and got to the verify page my womens shirts were changed to men's shirts. I tried 3 different times and each time the same problem occured. I didn't complete the transaction as I didn't want mens shirts shipped. I opened a urgent "help" thread but they said the women's shirts must have been sold out, although they did not show anything that said sold out. I contacted customer service but have not heard back. I am soooo disappointed.
    117 weeks ago
    Don't feel bad, I'm still waiting for a response. I gave up and ordered another t-shirt so now I have to fight for a refund. Very disappointed in the customer service provided by TeeFury.
    116 weeks ago
    I didn't even GET an e-mail confirmation last night, so I'm worried about the status of my order as well. I'm trying to take comfort in the fact that I saw an order confirmation page on the site after I submitted the order, but regardless it still makes me anxious not having a receipt.

I e-mailed customer service about it last night and hoped to have heard something by this morning. Your post doesn't give me much hope that they'll get back to me before today's shirt goes away, and I'm going to be pissed if I miss out it.

I guess that'll teach me to pay more attention to order confirmation pages now, this is the first time I've ever had this happen.