Back to forum
rss 130 weeks ago
i have the yellow "im loving it" shirt with ronald mcdonald. i would live the magical mystery friends shirt if possible, but message me with any good shirts you'd like to trade!! womens small.

4Comments
    130 weeks ago
    Hi, I've been looking for "loving it" shirt.
    I have set up account on teetrade(dot)org if you want to look.
    If you search look for nikorobin username.

I have one street fighter shirt from teefury-small
    BSG (frak to the future) shirt from (sp site)-small
    Batman asylum shirt from (sp) they messed up my order, supposed to be women's small they sent me men's small.
    It's big on me as a size small but would work as unisex shirt for women's size medium.
    130 weeks ago
    how do i see the three shirts you have? otherwise i would be willing to sell you the "im loving it" shirt as i have never worn it, and i never will. thanks for showing me that website though, now i have hope ill find the greetings from miami shirt ive been looking for. email me at [email protected] if you want to buy/trade.
    130 weeks ago
    To see my shirts if you go to teetrade(dot)org, go to search, under the search options you can find shirts by username, just put in my name (nikorobin) and see the shirts that I have, the shirts that I have for trade highlighted as available.
    130 weeks ago
    okay, i emailed you on the website figured that would be easier than checking back here