Back to forum
rss 116 weeks ago
Hi I already emailed teefury about this and was just wondering if anyone else was having this issue too. The past 3 orders I placed I did not recieve an email for. I checked spam and all that and I still receive the newsletters and my bank account was charged so I dont know whats up..
6Comments
    116 weeks ago
    Yup had the same thing happen today. I sent a email through the contact us form and just received the confirmation email. Another lady on the facebook page had the same issue.
    116 weeks ago
    mrpunchy said: Yup had the same thing happen today. I sent a email through the contact us form and just received the confirmation email. Another lady on the facebook page had the same issue.

Well okay then at least were not alone! Thanks for the reply!
    116 weeks ago
    No problem bro!
    116 weeks ago
    Same here, bought the Hufflepuff tee but no e-mail. Though I copied my order number in time, I can check on it but no email = uncertain about my order....
    116 weeks ago
    Anizer said: Same here, bought the Hufflepuff tee but no e-mail. Though I copied my order number in time, I can check on it but no email = uncertain about my order....

Good call on getting the order number I didn't write mine down for my 3 separate orders cause I figured it would be emailed like always....
    116 weeks ago
    atomrenner said:
    Anizer said: Same here, bought the Hufflepuff tee but no e-mail. Though I copied my order number in time, I can check on it but no email = uncertain about my order....

Good call on getting the order number I didn't write mine down for my 3 separate orders cause I figured it would be emailed like always....

haha, something similar happened to me before cept with futureshop. i've learned!!! Only that time the order really didnt go through