Back to forum
rss 130 weeks ago
Hi, I just recently submitted an order for the hufflepuff tee and I got my order number but no e-mail and my item is still in my cart... Could anyone help me out? I don't know what's going on.
4Comments
    130 weeks ago
    Email [email protected] - they'll take a look and see what's happening.
    130 weeks ago
    MJ said: Email [email protected] - they'll take a look and see what's happening.

I just did. I'm afraid though that if the order didn't go through, I won't get this tee :( I really want it!!
    130 weeks ago
    Having the same issue. Though I was dumb and thought my order didn't go through (due to it still being in my cart, and no confirmation email) so I ordered it twice. Now I have 2 charges coming through on my debit card and STILL no confirmation email so I can get the order number... and yes, I used the right email address. :x Annoying.
    130 weeks ago
    felineoddity said: Having the same issue. Though I was dumb and thought my order didn't go through (due to it still being in my cart, and no confirmation email) so I ordered it twice. Now I have 2 charges coming through on my debit card and STILL no confirmation email so I can get the order number... and yes, I used the right email address. :x Annoying.

Well the thing is that I copied my order number once I submitted it so I can see that my order is there but today, still no e-mail and the transaction went through my credit card; i've checked it already... I wonder what's going on D: