Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
I was going for a Arm and Hammer vague parody. I'm not finished but off to a good start! Photobucket
8Comments
    117 weeks ago
    http://i760.photobucket.com/albums/xx247/DorianGray1899/furydrive.png
    117 weeks ago
    That's awesome. Clean it up, add a few more bells and whistles, and I'd buy it.
    116 weeks ago
    Thanks! I'm pretty new at this but I'm hoping to get something sold some day even if its just 2 shirts sold lol. I'm going to throw the scorpion either in the background be hind the pink circles or in the in the circle. I'm going to add some text and see what happens.
    116 weeks ago
    Any suggestions on how to "clean up" this piece. I'm using Gimp. I hand drew this retraced it then added color. I've been doing art for a while by hand and just made the transition to digital not to long ago. Any help is appreciated!
    116 weeks ago
    OMG, I loooove Drive! Maybe you could add something with the scorpion? I'm not an artist but just a suggestion. Would love to see a Drive shirt!!
    116 weeks ago
    Yep I plan on adding the scorpion in for sure! I have to decide where to put it, I'm thinking in between the hammer and the bicep area.
    116 weeks ago
    Great movie and excited to see where this design is going!
    116 weeks ago
    Thanks for the support folks! I'm trying not to rush so I can make a really cool shirt!