Back to forum
rss 116 weeks ago
Hey everybody just popping in with a new design. Based off of BBC's Sherlock. Let me know what you think.

23Comments
    116 weeks ago
    Love it! It's about time we see some Sherlock threads on the TeeFury forums.
    116 weeks ago
    thank you very much, though I just realized there is a slight error in it which has since been corrected

396016_304012029644525_286908454688216_837566_342988408_n.jpg
    116 weeks ago
    the stripes on the top right square are a different colr stroke than the shield it's looking a little choppy because of it, but the rest of the design is incredible! fantastic job ol'bean!
    116 weeks ago
    I haven't watched the show but this art is relevant to my taste in good details and design.
    116 weeks ago
    thanks guys and I have updated it yet again hahaha
    402631_304392329606495_286908454688216_838541_709877298_n.jpg
    116 weeks ago
    Something about the scrolling bits on the shield itself look a little flat. Particularly if you look at the bottom scrolls, they pop out as appearing to actually *be* something. Maybe if you added a bit more depth to the front of the "science of deduction" scroll...? Also, (and this maybe should have been mentioned first, oops) it's nearly impossible to see the blade of the knife. A great look so far though, well done!
    116 weeks ago
    OMG I've been wanting a sherlock shirt and bingo. It looks awesome I hope it gets picked.
    116 weeks ago
    How about doing original artwork instead of lame pop culture references?
    116 weeks ago
    Hmmm I do you could check here www.tketchen.blogspot.com? Or you know stop hating? Atleast it's not on silver. AMIRIGHT?
    116 weeks ago
    Indeed, stay away from silver. It's way overused. But how about using your nice style from your header to draw up something more interesting than a crest. It has also been overdone, just like the fake sports team logo.

Try something new; this just feels like cashing in on a boring trend.
    116 weeks ago
    I thought a crest was good. And yes while certain things have been done (or even over done to some) I think it depends on the design. Just because a lot of these things are made doesn't mean they are all bad. I liked the idea of a crest for this so that's what I made. I respect your opinion but this is what I have made.
    116 weeks ago
    I like the crest, and I love how many different episode references you've fitted into this single design. However, I do agree with isabelryuu in that the blade of the knife is difficult to see against the background colour of the design.
    115 weeks ago
    I would buy this in an instant if this went up. :)
    115 weeks ago
    Thanks guys.
    115 weeks ago
    LOVE it! I'd buy it in an instant!
    115 weeks ago
    I'd buy it :D
    115 weeks ago
    It's pretty good man. There crest design is often used.........because it's freakin cool. Pay no mind to the haters. Perhaps they should get off their duffs and do some stuffs.
    115 weeks ago
    Don't even watch sherlock and I love it
    115 weeks ago
    I'd definately buy this! Totally in love with Sherlock at the moment and craving a tee. This design is great, I love the apple detail at the top, very clever! Good work :)
    114 weeks ago
    I like the design and LOVE Sherlock, but I say put it on the color of blue you used to outline the secondary skulls. Or even on that dark red! I'd buy a couple of them if you did that. (And, though I don't know what,) I still think it could get better. I know that isn't helpful, but I think you can pull even more out of such a full show.
    114 weeks ago
    I like the design and LOVE Sherlock, but I say put it on the color of blue you used to outline the secondary skulls. Or even on that dark red! I'd buy a couple of them if you did that. (And, though I don't know what,) I still think it could get better. I know that isn't helpful, but I think you can pull even more out of such a full show.
    110 weeks ago
    I LOVE it. Why are there no Sherlock shirts here? I've been waiting for months!
    anyways, hopefully it will be printed
    109 weeks ago
    I like it. I think that the iPhone looks out of place. even though im a fan of the Sherlock show, in my opinion it would be better to replace the iPhone with something more true to the original stories.