Back to forum
rss 130 weeks ago
Hey everyone! This is the place that you'll find all my designs, including the latest & greatest. Please take a look, browse and your feedback is always welcome. Thanks.
123Comments
    130 weeks ago
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    Photobucket
    130 weeks ago
    Sigh. Still want that Hogwarts shirt!
    130 weeks ago
    ponyace said: Sigh. Still want that Hogwarts shirt!

this
    130 weeks ago
    I really want the Hogwarts shirt
    130 weeks ago
    Hogwarts shirt is the BOMB!
    130 weeks ago
    Thanks Peggy. 8)
    129 weeks ago
    Working on a new Harry Potter design which was inspired by my young daughter. Something a little fun. Should have something up soon...
    129 weeks ago
    Ok... so it's still a WIP but I've watched plenty of Fairly Odd Parents with my daughter growing up so I thought it might be fun to throw in a little Harry Potter twist. Having fun working on this one but it's late and off to bed. Any thoughts?

Photobucket

"Fairly Odd Potter"
    129 weeks ago
    Just some additions I plan to addition... the castle in the background, a potion near Hermione & book and a snitch in front of Harry.
    129 weeks ago
    Work on more Big Bang Theory designs, love the mashed up design with Doctor Who.
    129 weeks ago
    Alliance ,Hogwarts,Quidditch were my favourites, followed by band of brothers /GOW and Dr.who/ guesswho.
    129 weeks ago
    Thanks, guys. Love the feedback. Appreciate the comments. Also gives some direction of what everyone likes!
    129 weeks ago
    Love alliance, hogwarts, guess who dr. edition, and the Harry Potter tootsie mash up. instabuys
    129 weeks ago
    Ok... so after having a little fun, here's the completed Fairly Odd Potter. A MashedPotato of Harry Potter and Fairly Odd Parents cartoon.

Photobucket
    129 weeks ago
    Very cute! Hate yellow shirts as a general rule though. Would buy it on a better color.
    129 weeks ago
    Thanks... a color change is pretty simple. The graphics just seemed to pop on the yellow.
    129 weeks ago
    sorry but to me, the hermione fairy doesnt look hermione-ish...
    129 weeks ago
    Yes. I've gotten that. I think I can make a few changes. I think she needs longer hair... for one.
    129 weeks ago
    Made some changes.. I agreed it didn't resemble Hermione very well. Tweaked it a bit and I like it better. She has longer hair and her hair now covers her face. Thanks guys!

Photobucket
    129 weeks ago
    warbucks360 said: Made some changes.. I agreed it didn't resemble Hermione very well. Tweaked it a bit and I like it better. She has longer hair and her hair now covers her face. Thanks guys!

is it possible to make her hair brown?
    129 weeks ago
    Yes. I only used 5 colors so I could make it brown. That would be an switch. Now I just need TeeFury to tell me how much they want it. 8)
    129 weeks ago
    Ok... so after many comments I have changed Hermione's hair to brown... six colors...let's print it! Roll out!!

Photobucket

Thanks guys.
    128 weeks ago
    Trying to decide on my next tee shirt design and wondering how many people out there would be interested in another Big Bang Theory shirt? Or better yet...suggestions? Just tyring to get the creativity flowing.
    127 weeks ago
    The first rule about Fight Club? Mash it up with Sherlock Holmes. Not sure where this idea came from but I began thinking about Holmes with his own Gentlemen's Fight Club; something to fight his style.

Photobucket

I think it would make a cool, distressed looking tee. Something that has been around for a while. As always, comments always welcome.

Thanks!
    127 weeks ago
    I like it! The distressed look fits the design well. The only thing I might would tweak is the copy above and below "Fight Club". It looks like the italicized angle of those letters needs to shift a little more to the right to be parallel to the Fight Club lettering. I think changing that would give it a more cohesive look. Awesome job!
  • Load More Comments