Back to forum
rss 131 weeks ago
Hello Dr. Cooper.
Who’s your favorite doctor? One who time travels? Well who says this doctor can’t! He certainly won’t.

This is an idea that came to me while I was watching the show.

Photobucket

Hope you like it. Feedback always welcome!

- The Warbucks Collection -
31Comments
    131 weeks ago
    It is really well done, I would not buy it because I loathe Chuck Lorre, but I can appreciate what you have done here.
    131 weeks ago
    Oh, that stinks but thank you for the support anyway.
    130 weeks ago
    i like the idea but i think you should tweak the tardis/elevator. it doesnt look quite right yet. :D
    130 weeks ago
    Really? I thought the elevator looked very similar to the television show. Suggestions?
    130 weeks ago
    warbucks360: i looked at some of your other designs online and i really liked your Doctor who- Guess who? game design. (you should submit it) :]
    130 weeks ago
    justkidding - Thank you. I did submit that a while ago but never heard back so I guess it got rejected. Haven't gotten lucky with TeeFury yet.
    130 weeks ago
    regarding the elevator: maybe add the tardis windows? its still good either way
    130 weeks ago
    warbucks360 said: justkidding - Thank you. I did submit that a while ago but never heard back so I guess it got rejected. Haven't gotten lucky with TeeFury yet.
    im sorry to hear that
    130 weeks ago
    Thanks, jk. I was trying to keep it close to resembling the big bang elevator and making it a substitute for the tardis, but a big bang version. I'm sure you got the reference though. I just feel that windows would take away from representing the actual elevator. I do appreciate the suggestions though!
    130 weeks ago
    justkidding said:
    warbucks360 said: justkidding - Thank you. I did submit that a while ago but never heard back so I guess it got rejected. Haven't gotten lucky with TeeFury yet.
    im sorry to hear that

me too! 8)
    130 weeks ago
    ah, yes i get what you mean about representing the elevator.
    130 weeks ago
    I think that, although Sheldon is a Trekkie, he should be doing more... Doctor Who-ish stuff and less Star Trek to more obviously link the shirt to Doctor Who. I see his hand and the red shirt and that far outweighs the Doctor's coat and the TARDIS-like qualities to the elevator.

This could become a great shirt which I would buy, but it's not quite there yet. I hope this helps!
    130 weeks ago
    Thanks cj. Yeah... I was trying to keep a nice blend of big bang with Dr Who; I really like the elevator/tardis and gave sheldon the jacket. I didn't want to give him too many non-sheldon qualities (has you mentioned) because I thought about put Who items in his hand but went with the spock hand instead. Let me see if i can think of something to add to Sheldon. Thanks for the comment.
    130 weeks ago
    What do you think about adding a speech or thought bubble above Sheldon's head that said "Dr. Who?" Implying Sheldon's personality has being superior.
    130 weeks ago
    Ha I like that idea! Like maybe with the "Who" emphasized somehow. Awesome design so far :)
    130 weeks ago
    Thank you!
    130 weeks ago
    Ok... added the text. I like it! I feel it completes the design.

Photobucket
    130 weeks ago
    I sent in the re-sub. Hopefully TeeFury got it?
    130 weeks ago
    Shoot, I was going to suggest that he say "Dr. Whom?" before you re-submitted it. Still looks good though, you've got my vote ;).
    130 weeks ago
    You know... that would of worked too. Nice idea. Thank you. I'm happy with the way the design turned out so let's wait and see. Thank you for the support!
    129 weeks ago
    i want this!!
    129 weeks ago
    Awesome. I'm hoping this is TeeFury material! Show me some love guys.
    129 weeks ago
    Love it!

I'd suggest adding a "Police Box" sign to the top frame of the elevator and removing the speech bubble. The "Doctor Who?" seems like it's forcing the connection a bit.
    129 weeks ago
    I think this is an excellent idea, and definitely one of the cooler Doctor Who mash ups I've seen. I hope the guys at TeeFury accept it. :D
    129 weeks ago
    ace - Thank you!

Ploogle - Thank you, as well. I wanted to keep the elevator as is and loyal to Big Bang as possible with just the indication of the Tardis. You don't like the speech bubble? See... I like it. It seemed like a "Sheldon" type thing that he would say (attitude). As you can see I did have the design without the bubble but added it later.
  • Load More Comments