Back to forum
rss 117 weeks ago
Thoughts?

Photobucket
8Comments
    117 weeks ago
    This is so cute! Although as a Zelda nerd, I have to comment Epona's hair is white (or was it done as yellow for color count?).
    117 weeks ago
    I think the eyes are a little off. It does make her a little crazy looking.
    117 weeks ago
    Thanks @ Penguinist :D I know, lol...I was trying to keep the colors balanced...so consulted my daughter (while I have been a Zelda fan since the 80's, she is the resident fanatic, LOL) and she picked that combo...I'm more than willing to try out other variants, if I can get it right and not mess up my color count.:)

@clockworkfox...I was going for the look of the new MLP cartoon, but I do agree with you. Perhaps if they were a bit smaller...
    117 weeks ago
    ok, changes as per above... :D

Photobucket

and the scteefurycopy around the circle...says "Friendship is magic" in Hylian scteefurycopy, LOL...I know most ppl wouldn't know that, but I thought it was an extra funny tie-in :D
    117 weeks ago
    I love it! I agree that the eyes still look slightly crazy, maybe if the pupils were slightly bigger. Also, is there any way to make the Hylian writing slightly "fatter" if that makes sense? Maybe a lot of people wouldn't be able to read it anyway, but it almost seems like it's getting squished because it's so thin. Otherwise, this is an awesome concept! :D
    117 weeks ago
    Why is she leaning forward so much? Are the ponies always drawn like that? I'm not familiar enough with the series to know for sure.
    117 weeks ago
    I hope this is the one, LOL. I tweaked a little here and there...I like it...how about you? :D

Photobucket
    117 weeks ago
    Uhm, I don't have an exact screenshot but your Epona's hair is pretty much a trace of Pinkie Pie's from the official My Little Pony show.
    http://mylittlepony.neoseeker.com/w/i/mylittlepony/thumb/4/42/PinkiePie.png/800px-PinkiePie.png

It's good that you've changed the face more to your style, you should try expanding on that.