Back to forum
rss 118 weeks ago
Photobucket

Would really appreciate some insight before I submit my design.

Do varying percentages of black still count as one color?
9Comments
    118 weeks ago
    :S everyone must be speechless
    118 weeks ago
    This is my Smurfstick!
    116 weeks ago
    Hi! @BuzzArt do you have any leftover "Imaginary Friends" shirts?! please say yes!
    110 weeks ago
    hannahmae said: Hi! @BuzzArt do you have any leftover "Imaginary Friends" shirts?! please say yes!

I Googled Magical Mystery Friends. Seems there are some sellers looking to unload some on ebay
    77 weeks ago
    I wonder if anyone can tell me why this shirt design which was submitted over a year ago, got passed over with little commentary, and today's shirt, which bears many similarities went to print.

It seems no one wants to touch this one. :(
    77 weeks ago
    Quite frankly, your design is boring and feels disjointed. Not to mention Smurfs and Evil Dead doesn't seem a good paring. Earthworm Jim and Evil Dead works because of the main characters' catchphrase "Groovy". Their artwork looks complete.

Despite my qualm of a Smurfs and Evil Dead sMashedPotato, it may work if you can find something in the Smurf universe to parallel with Evil Dead. Perhaps Gargamel since he deals with the black arts?
    77 weeks ago
    I'm not sure why "smash up" turned into "sMashedPotato" when I submitted my comment... :/
    77 weeks ago
    Hi Shamus,

I appreciate your critique, as tactless as it was.
    I spent a good deal of time completing this drawing so thanks for scraping off what remaining pride I had for my design.

I'd considered incorporating the zombie-like purple smurfs but wanted to keep the focus on the main character.

The point I was trying to make here was that you have a painter smurf, a poet smurf, handy smurf, clumsy smurf. Wouldn't a "Groovy" smurf be fun too?

I also thought the creepy abandoned 'Smurf Hut/Cabin in the woods' was a clever addition.

While I don't disagree that the Earthworm Ash design was well executed and clever. I just want to know why mine was completely overlooked. Aside from sharing a catch phrase, I don't see why earthworm jim would have any more appeal as a paring with Evil Dead.
    77 weeks ago
    i think that the design is good but as i have no idea what 'evil dead' is it's not for me as with the earthworm jim one wasn't for me. it may have just been when you subed it they didn't have the demand for it or something...