Back to forum
rss 118 weeks ago
Hey everybody, back again with another design. Any thoughts would be great.

10Comments
    118 weeks ago
    hahaha so awesome. thumbs up for me. especially afte rthe mean gene interviews I've been watching non-stop.
    118 weeks ago
    Updated the design.

387932_298877110158017_286908454688216_826665_1006537641_n.jpg
    118 weeks ago
    Did a similar mash up last year, It's cool to see how the same idea can be done differently by different people

"Kool Aid Man" Randy Savage, Ever noticed how both "Macho-Man" Randy Savage and the Kool Aid Man have the same catch phrase?
    118 weeks ago
    Oh man that's awesome. Man it is crazy how ideas meet coincidences like that.
    118 weeks ago
    Nice TeeKetch! The second one really has that Macho Man vibe. Well done!
    118 weeks ago
    Thank you very much.
    114 weeks ago
    I like this quite a bit. Can't believe it didn't get more feedback. Great colors, design and humor.
    114 weeks ago
    This would be an insta-buy for me.
    114 weeks ago
    Thanks for the comments guys but unfortunately TF passed on it. It will be printed though somewhere and is on my redbubble for now here :www.redbubble.com/people/teeketch and if you like the design and my work in general check here for any updates on printings and new works www.facebook.com/teeketchillustration
    113 weeks ago
    Oh man, if TF passed on this I think I will quit even trying! May even just break my hand for the hell of it as it may aswell be that useless!!
    Love the updated design, will add on facebook.