Back to forum
rss 132 weeks ago
Hey all, I just finished up a design for a Beets shirt. Kind of mashed up an Across The Universe style to it. I'm still working out what the shirt color should be. any ideas?

Photobucket
17Comments
    132 weeks ago
    Haha that's awesome! As for the shirt color, I'm not sure, although I keep thinking it might look good on light gray or another light color so the beet will stand out. I love it!
    132 weeks ago
    Thanks for your suggestion! I uploaded an updated version in the comment below. I'm glad you like the design!
    132 weeks ago
    new background color and added a few more leaves and things.

Photobucket
    132 weeks ago
    Love what you did here, I'd definitely buy both this and your "I'm With TinTin" design, you do excellent work. Though I personally prefer your original background color to the grey. I think a light mustard yellow or tan would fit best.
    132 weeks ago
    YepItsBrando said: Love what you did here, I'd definitely buy both this and your "I'm With TinTin" design, you do excellent work. Though I personally prefer your original background color to the grey. I think a light mustard yellow or tan would fit best.
    YepItsBrando said: Love what you did here, I'd definitely buy both this and your "I'm With TinTin" design, you do excellent work. Though I personally prefer your original background color to the grey. I think a light mustard yellow or tan would fit best.
    Hey Brando, thank you so much! I'm glad you like the designs and I'm thankful for your input. I tried your suggestion of the mustard color and I loved the color, but it seemed to wash out a little bit of the green and the drips. I keep going back to the grey or original as well. I feel like the grey makes it a little more dramatic, thus making it a little more amusing.

I hope it's still a buyable shirt with that background choice!
    132 weeks ago
    Personally, I think I'd be more likely to purchase something with the second colour. Lovely design though
    132 weeks ago
    the50ftsnail said: Personally, I think I'd be more likely to purchase something with the second colour. Lovely design though

Thanks! I'm glad people like the design. I was very happy with the end result and I agree I think I'll leave it on the grey shirt color. I feel it pops a bit more.
    132 weeks ago
    Shoot I'd buy this on any color!
    132 weeks ago
    fryman86 said: Shoot I'd buy this on any color!

Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it. I think I'll submit it at the end of the week. See if anyone else has any suggestions or anything.
    132 weeks ago
    this looks really cool.
    I'd totally rock out to Killer Tofu with this on.
    132 weeks ago
    Instabuy for me on pretty much anything but yellow.
    132 weeks ago
    Malion said: this looks really cool.

I'd totally rock out to Killer Tofu with this on.

Haha I had to listen to their songs while making the shirt. It felt right.
    130 weeks ago
    I would buy this SO FAST! And wear it like all the freakin time!!!
    130 weeks ago
    lknechtel said: I would buy this SO FAST! And wear it like all the freakin time!!!

Thank you! I hope they print it!
    130 weeks ago
    YES...
    130 weeks ago
    id buy it
    130 weeks ago
    justkidding said: id buy it

thanks! let's hope they pick it for print! I would love to see it on a shirt.