Back to forum
rss 283 weeks ago
I just got my tees. Just interested in hearing what others got/think about their purchase.

Ordered three $5 Mystery Tees. Got:

That's Entertainment
Oni
Quid Vomits Happy

So... none of these were ones I had hoped to get, but neither were they ones I'd hoped *not* to get. I'll probably give away the Quid Vomits Happy tee but keep the rest.

What did YOU get?
116Comments
    283 weeks ago
    http://teetrade.org/ !

Oni. Sweet.

283 weeks ago
    I got:

Surf Soul
    In My Head
    Odyssea

Very pleased with the shirts! Great deal for awesome artwork!
    283 weeks ago
    i got: i'm not dead you just don't know how to see me.

&i'm quite pleased with my first teefury, even though i'm not usually a fan of white...great material though! not see-through at all! and beautiful artwork &great fit, too.

i didn't have any design i wanted in particular since there's so many that i like!

i wish i bought more. )x
    hope TF does the grab bag surprise thing again soon!
    283 weeks ago
    Well, I ordered 2 sets of three. The first set I had expressed so it arrived today. I probably won't receive the other set for 2-4 more weeks, even though those were all sized to be gifted out.

These included-
    The Green Revolution
    Street Art Charity Tee
    Coastal Vanish

And styrofoam - I can't believe you got Edgar's tee. I was hoping for that one, as I ruined mine. :(

The collab is a dupe for me, but I'll probably keep it anyway since it's a white shirt and mine will most likely end up with some sort of huge stain sooner or later.
    283 weeks ago
    Mine are still in California. :( This would be a great thread for people to start posting pics of the shirts. I will when I get mine.
    283 weeks ago
    Mine are also still in California. I live in IL.. I'm guessing it will be at least two more weeks.. Ugh. I hate waiting.
    283 weeks ago
    got yours already? dam
    283 weeks ago
    I suppose it pays to live in California. Arrived today with standard shipping...
    283 weeks ago
    holy smurf...you have gotten them already? I live just up the road and I haven't gotten them yet LOL. I just looked at my tracking info and it says they are still in Chino. This bites! I LIVE IN HOLLYWOOD! I am really disheartened over how long it takes me to get shirts when I live about 50 miles from them. My last order, they didn't even SHIP it for 7 days. I only ordered 2.
    283 weeks ago
    With my luck, they will both be ones I have or ones I really don't like, so they will go up on teetrade.org
    283 weeks ago
    i just looked at tracking's estimated date of arrival in my home and almost hit the ceiling ----2/23! I'm sorry, but that is friggin unacceptable.
    283 weeks ago
    Snarkygal, when you were ordering your shirts, did you notice that the two dollar shipping option would result in a shipping time of 9 to 15 days?
    283 weeks ago
    damn i havent gotten mine yet... i should have just driven up there and picked it up
    283 weeks ago
    styrofoam, if you would want to sell or trade for Edgar's shirt "I'm not dead, you just don't know how to see me", let me know. Jestik @ gmail.com. I would love to have that shirt. I would need either a Medium or Large.

Otherwise, my orders won't be coming in until next week, so I'll just remain hopeful and (sort of) patient....

283 weeks ago
    Snarkygal: I'd imagine they ship based on first orders placed. Maybe that makes a difference? I live up my Sacramento and did the standard shipping, but ordered mine within an hour or so of the sale...

Anyway, when you do get them, post here! :)
    283 weeks ago
    I got mine yesterday. I dont know what its official name is, but its the yellow one with the zebras being murdered in various ways. Not something I would buy but not bad for $7.
    283 weeks ago
    Found it. Its "Six Zebra Deaths".
    282 weeks ago
    not really a fan of either shirt that i got. one was just a generic tigers face and the other was a tree growing over the words "war"
    282 weeks ago
    I got mine today: Newton's Work, Typographic, and Quid Vomits Happy
    282 weeks ago
    I got mine yesterday.

I got a Men's M Answer the Damned Phone!
    Not a HUGE fan of it honestly. If anyone is looking for this one, let me know! :)

I also ordered Women's S for my wife and she got Divinity which I LOVE! Looks great on black!
    282 weeks ago
    Nesler, I have ordered 14 shirts before these randoms. I am well aware of how fail they are in shipping in a timely manner.
    282 weeks ago
    And I check the site nightly within an hour of when the new shirts go up
    282 weeks ago
    but that is going to end
    282 weeks ago
    i can attest to the fact that they are NOT repeat NOT sent by first ordered. i was the FIRST completed order of grab bag shirts. FIRST. i live only in las vegas (about a 4 hour drive away) and my shirts are not here yet. my shirts are in phoenix now, and estimated delivery is the 25th. and for those of you that are unsure, YES i was informed i was the first order of a teefury grab bag tee ever. so there. lol
    i am also going to state for the record, that i am abundantly aware of how big an oxymoron "smart post" is and am happy i dont have to pay a billion bux to get shirts. i have to pay anothersite 8 dollars! thats a whole nother shirt dammit.
    ok im done now lol
    282 weeks ago
    If anyone wants to trade, I have the "Six Zebra Deaths" in WXL. I am used to Woot sizes and XL at Tee Fury is way too big.
  • Load More Comments