Back to forum
rss 118 weeks ago
Here are some new designs for the new year, let me know what you think!

Pilgrim Bass Guitars

Talk to the Hand

Yoga Master

Wrong Dark Lord

12Comments
    118 weeks ago
    I'm assuming the Talk to the Hand design is a Assassin's Creed reference. You might get the text a little closer to the box art's font. Right now it's a bit generic looking.

The Scott Pilgrim design is solid. This is minor but you might remove part of the eye that is peeking around the letter R.
    118 weeks ago
    Caddywompus said: I'm assuming the Talk to the Hand design is a Assassin's Creed reference. You might get the text a little closer to the box art's font. Right now it's a bit generic looking.

Actually it's a Game of Thrones design, so I matched the font from that.
    118 weeks ago
    I LOVE the first 3! The Yoda=Yoga one is awesome! i'd totally buy that!

The harry potter/darth vader one is good in idea but... i just dont relly like how the battle is arranged. If it was horizontal instead of vertical it'd be a lot better. Harry looks awkward looking up at Vader and his hand and arm look awkward.
    118 weeks ago
    Darth_Jones said: I LOVE the first 3! The Yoda=Yoga one is awesome! i'd totally buy that!

The harry potter/darth vader one is good in idea but... i just dont relly like how the battle is arranged. If it was horizontal instead of vertical it'd be a lot better. Harry looks awkward looking up at Vader and his hand and arm look awkward.

Thanks for the comments. I kinda understand what you mean about the last design. It was originally part of a bigger design that wasn't even for a t-shirt, but I thought I would put it up and see how people responded. I appreciate the critique though, maybe I will rework it for a better shirt design.
    118 weeks ago
    Love the Yoda one! How perfect. I don't normally buy black shirts, but I'd probably buy that just based on the awesomeness of the design!
    117 weeks ago
    Just a request, could you make the katana in the Scott Pilgrim have the design of the one in the comic,with the little love heart at the end of the grip. I just feel like it ight look better that way. Anyway, love the designs
    117 weeks ago
    The talk to the hand one is AMAZING. I love it!!
    105 weeks ago
    the yoda one is super cool but i'd like it better if it was green instead of black
    105 weeks ago
    the last 3 are awesome,would definately buy them all!
    Ps, I love how simple the GOT design is, its perfect for a tee!
    Really hope it gets printed :) good luck!
    105 weeks ago
    Love, love, LOVE the talk to the hand shirt. I would buy that in an instant. Nice work!
    100 weeks ago
    Props on the Hand shirt. That is super clever and both men and women would appreciate it. Solid design.
    100 weeks ago
    Love 'em all.