Back to forum
rss 119 weeks ago

22Comments
    119 weeks ago
    Man, why didn't I think of this... Great stuff.
    119 weeks ago
    Very cute!
    119 weeks ago
    It's a great idea for a mash up, but it's very, very difficult to differentiate that from Hello Kitty in general.

I fear it just has too much Kitty and not enough Labyrinth. But it's a great idea and a great start.
    119 weeks ago
    I have to agree with SeckzBobOmb here. I think a few HK elements, the pink background and font do a lot more for branding it Hello Kitty than one would think.
    119 weeks ago
    Thanks. You both make a good point. I was worried more that people wouldn't get the hello kitty. I will work in more Labyrinth and less kitty.
    119 weeks ago
    It's so cute!
    119 weeks ago
    Here is my newest version.

PURVart_-_ello-Worm_WIP_02.jpg

118 weeks ago
    i love the bricks! i'd suggest adding the end of his body poking out from behind and/or make top half of the tail and the sides of the stomach blue and the bottom of him beige so he isnt wearing a shirt.
    116 weeks ago
    Update.

PURVart_-_ello-Worm_WIP_02.jpg
    116 weeks ago
    Cute design :)

I think the heart-shape brick wall is a little hard to notice at first glance. It needs to be larger in size so viewers will know what it is.

On a similar note, have you thought about using a labyrinth behind the worm instead?
    116 weeks ago
    At first I had the labyrinth instead of the wall, but I didn't like how it looked.
    116 weeks ago
    MY ART HAS BEEN SELECTED! :) 1st time for me

Here is the final version. I found out also that its 'allo not 'ello.
    Look for it when comes out forum. Thanks.
    PURVart_-_ello-Worm_WIP_FINAL.jpg
    104 weeks ago
    I missed the sale for this shirt and I am dying to buy it! Is it for sale anywhere else?
    104 weeks ago
    melinalenser said: I missed the sale for this shirt and I am dying to buy it! Is it for sale anywhere else?

Sorry I don't have any extras right now. What size do you need?
    104 weeks ago
    I love this design but missed it. Do you have any plans to sell it anywhere else in the future?
    104 weeks ago
    just got my shirt today! love the design!!
    104 weeks ago
    amscott said: just got my shirt today! love the design!!

Thanks.
    103 weeks ago
    thePurv said:
    melinalenser said: I missed the sale for this shirt and I am dying to buy it! Is it for sale anywhere else?

Sorry I don't have any extras right now. What size do you need?

Women's Large
    103 weeks ago
    I would purchase a mens medium and/or a mens XXL if there was one anywhere!

This design is just brilliant!
    103 weeks ago
    I have a men's medium I ordered by mistake (still in package), if you want it. I'd trade or sell it for $10+ship
    103 weeks ago
    Hey thanks nxxd! Would you accept PayPal? Is there any way to PM you on this forum? I'm kinda new here...
    101 weeks ago
    Where did you go nxxd?