Back to forum
rss 119 weeks ago
Hey guys,
Here's something I had a little fun with! It's a MashedPotato between a classic fighter and one of the most fun and addictive apps that has come along in a while. The shirt is very stylized like the arcade game but has a fun twist with everyone’s favorite fruit slasher. Fruit smoothie, anyone?

Photobucket

I know it's on a white shirt which most frown on but I felt the concept I was going for worked the best on that color.

Photobucket

I hope you like it. Just something fun I came up with. As always, love to hear the feedback.

Thanks guys!

- Warbucks Collection -
3Comments
    119 weeks ago
    You captured they SSF IV style well here, almost too well but that's for the printers in the sky to decide.

You might connect a little bit of the K on the inside and the top of the O. A first it looked like it said Ryu.
    118 weeks ago
    You know (I hear you)... I wasn't even thinking about that when I was doing this. I liked the concept and just started plugging away. I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

I was going for subtle on the text but maybe it's a little too much. I can see what you're saying though. You know when you stare at something for a while you tend to see it and that's probably what happened here.

Thanks so much for the feedback. I appreciate it!
    86 weeks ago
    That's sweet,I'd get that w/ out thinking about it