Back to forum
rss 118 weeks ago
Hey everybody I am here before yo once again with a new design. I have no idea what tee color would work best with this but am open to suggestions. Also just suggestions for the design in general or if you think it's fine enough as is. Anyways thanks for any input.

12Comments
    118 weeks ago
    updated with color options.

404977_294720693906992_286908454688216_816648_429390914_n.jpg
    118 weeks ago
    Sweet and simple, I really like this a lot. My favorites are your initial version, along with 1, 3, and 4. 1 is my absolute favorite I think, it's one of those few designs that work extremely well on yellow.

I should point out some minor misalignment issues I noticed right away, absolute symmetry is a must with designs like these:

I also feel the ends of the larger arches would also look better overall if their ends curved a little more to conform to the shape of Dhalsim's head, try it out and see what you think!
    118 weeks ago
    Oh man, thanks Scafl can't believe I missed that. Will change right away. Also I agree with what you said about the design on yellow. I think once I change the things you pointed out I will submit it.
    118 weeks ago
    ok so I think this is basically the final. Colored matched as best I could to a teefury shirt in the gallery that was yellow for the "tee" color. Anyways I hope people dig it and again thanks Scafl for pointing out my goof.

396451_294791823899879_286908454688216_816860_802358963_n.jpg
    118 weeks ago
    It's perfect, love it and a must buy for sure! My three yellow shirts are lonely...
    118 weeks ago
    lol I have a Dhalsim Yoga Studio shirt printing any day now. I submitted it in October and it got picked about a month ago. Yours looks really cool though!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    118 weeks ago
    D: Well that makes me eternally sad! But yours is absolutely fantastic! Seriously good stuff. Oh well on to the next idea I guess lol
    118 weeks ago
    Ouch, the similarities are mind blowing... Maybe next time TeeKetch. =(

For the record, I still like yours more!
    118 weeks ago
    I'm amazed too that our designs are almost identical lol. Get yours printed somewhere else and I'll totally rock it, I think its awesome! Sorry!
    118 weeks ago
    Well thanks Scafl I will probably still throw it up on my redbubble though anyways.
    118 weeks ago
    The red on yellow is a good color combo choice. Teefury might print a similar concept once enough time has pasted, just how off on submitting for now.

I always thought he was saying Yogurt when I was little. Am I the only one that would find Dhalsim's Flaming Yogurt Stand funny.
    118 weeks ago
    Unlucky TeeKetch, I can't decide which design I prefer out of the two, I'd buy either. Looks like my resolution of buying a lot less shirts is going out the window pretty soon.