Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
This is the place to request things you'd like to see at TeeFury!

Here are the ground rules:

- Posts should be about what you WANT to see, not about what you don't like and not about criticizing other people's ideas.

- Don't post images. Write out what you'd like to see instead.

- Don't request your own art. Even if someone is requesting something similar to your art, DO NOT post it. This is a place for ideas, not self-promotion.

- Have fun!
266Comments
    133 weeks ago
    Oooh. first commenter?

Still begging for the same stuff: The Crow, The Matrix, Harry Potter, Hunger Games, Donnie Darko, Twin Peaks, Dead Like Me, Veronica Mars, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Family Guy, Grimm, stuff about coffee or alt rock bands. (I liked 'Let's Go to Breakfast' a lot.)
    133 weeks ago
    MORE BUFFY!!!! The crow is a good idea, squidbillies, venture bros, daria , beavis and butthead, horror movie stuff, not always zombie, edgar allen poe, princess mononoke, spirited away, arrested development, absolutely fabulous, Pee wee herman.......oh yeah MORE BUFFY PLEASE!!!!!!!!
    133 weeks ago
    community, the wire, skyrim, dark souls, breaking bad, mad men, dc comic new 52, the walking dead comics, parks and recreation, 30 rock, homeland, arrested development, portal, adventure time, my little pony friendship is magic, deadwood, the simpsons, the league, archer, venture bros., its always sunny in philidelphia, party down, ren and stimpy, mass effect, fallout, batman, bioshock, a song of ice and fire, grand theft auto, pokemon, saints row, uncharted.
    133 weeks ago
    The Hufflepuff quiddich shirt!
    133 weeks ago
    Parcs and Recreation, American Horror Story, Community, Sherlock
    133 weeks ago
    I would love to see Karen Hallion do an art nouveau design o Princess Buttercup, similar to the one she did of Sarah from Labyrinth
    I would so buy that shirt!
    133 weeks ago
    Sherlock and Harry Potter would be awesome, maybe some doctor who as well.
    132 weeks ago
    Daria and Sherlock (the recent BBC show and the movies with RDJ)
    132 weeks ago
    I would lovvve to see some Farscape! Also Sherlock (BBC), and The Dresden Files (novels)
    132 weeks ago
    Always more Doctor Who :), Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Sherlock (the BBC show, not the movies)
    132 weeks ago
    Agree with the above mentions of Daria and American Horror Story. Would also like to see Dread Pirate Roberts, Escape From New York, The Running Man and Total Recall.
    132 weeks ago
    Clone Wars or some nice prequels reference (3D release next month!)
    RoboCop
    Fringe
    Sliders
    Sonic
    Dragon Ball
    Michael Jackson

thanks
    132 weeks ago
    I'd like to see more Children's Literature themes--from classics like Alice's Adventures, the Oz Series, the Narnia Series, and Peter Pan to modern stuff like Harry Potter and Hunger Games, as well as less celebrated titles like The Phantom Tollbooth or The Boxcar Children. Also, how about some Neil Gaiman themed stuff? Wow now that I've got the ideas flowing, I feel a major LIST coming on! But I'll stop here...
    132 weeks ago
    I celebration of Professor Tolkien's 120th Birthday something dealing with him, the Trilogies, The Hobit etc. I would also love to see something about Elric (Michael MoorDonkeyKong's Eternal Champion). Thanks for all the great Tee's!
    132 weeks ago
    I am a huge fan of Dr. Who and Harry Potter.

But Sherlock since the series just started up again this year. So that would be rather sweet.
    132 weeks ago
    Some retro requests for cartoons...
    Does anyone remember Voltron or Tranzor Z ?
    Gummie Bears?
    Dungeons and Dragons?

132 weeks ago
    Farscape
    Sherlock (BBC)
    Angel
    Stargate SG1
    The Dead Zone
    Studio Ghibli
    132 weeks ago
    maz_maz said: Farscape

Sherlock (BBC)

Angel

Stargate SG1

The Dead Zone

Studio Ghibli

Oh and anything book themed...
    132 weeks ago
    Terra Nova or Terra Nova Avatar Mash
    more "Fringe" must have a well designed Fringe shirt
    STWOR and WOW mash up
    More Tatoo design for multiple themes really loved the Startrek "Death before Dishonour"
    Food or Culinary inclined shirts
    Dr.What,Dr.When,Dr.Why,Dr.Where Save Dr.Who
    132 weeks ago
    Same as last month that there was none of, Hunger Games, Buffy, Veronica Mars I saw a Singer Salvage side art I would LOVE to buy SUPERNATURAL!!

I know they are big sellers, but can we take a Who break? There are a lot of other loyal fandoms out there begging to be shirted
    132 weeks ago
    Would love another cool Dirty Dancing shirt since I missed out on the last one that looked fabulous.
    132 weeks ago
    Twin Peaks! Twin Peaks! Twin Peaks!

Ghost World
    Pushing Daisies
    Dead Like Me
    MST3K
    X-Files
    Gummo
    132 weeks ago
    Fringe, Sherlock, Doctor Who, Firefly, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Carribean, Lord of the Rings, original art designs, Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Haven, Edgar Allen Poe, Horror & Comedy themed mash ups, Family Guy, American Dad, Zelda, Elder Scrolls (Skyrim is most recent), Fire Emblem, Veronica Mars, X-Men, anime-related tees(Ex. Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist), anything with a dragon on it, Sonic, Star Wars, Star Trek, Mario, Alice in Wonderland, Stargate, Portal, Bioshock, Mass Effect...

I could go on but I think I'll stop here.
    132 weeks ago
    How about a Super Troopers shirt?

Maybe Thorny saying "Littering and.."

Or something with Farva and "Shenanigans"
    132 weeks ago
    Double yeah!!! American Horror Story!
  • Load More Comments