Back to forum
rss 133 weeks ago
So I was SO EXCITED to receive the Horton Hears a Who t-shirt from Monday. I just got it in the mail and... the Tardis is TEAL. As in, practically green. While I realize colors show up differently on different monitors, the Tardis has a very distinct color: blue. Did anyone else's turn up green/teal?

I'm pretty disappointed, to be honest.
13Comments
    133 weeks ago
    email them and ask for a reprint or let them know you had an issue. When I got the Angels had a phone box shirt, the tardis was a purple color. I emailed them and they were nice enough to send me a replacement.
    133 weeks ago
    Mine looks a bit teal too.
    133 weeks ago
    I got mine today and it is very teal as well.
    133 weeks ago
    mine is teal as well.
    133 weeks ago
    I wish I could check myself, I still haven't received all of the ones I ordered! Maybe today? That's really weird though, so many people reporting the same problem...
    132 weeks ago
    Teal for sure, very odd color.
    132 weeks ago
    I got my shirts today and checked the one I bought for a friend. The Tardis is definitely not dark blue, but I don't think it's a glaring issue or anything. I'm sure he won't mind.
    132 weeks ago
    I received my shirts today- the Tardis is indeed teal. It's still a great-looking shirt, but. . .
    132 weeks ago
    Got mine today and they're both teal.

Not a huge issue - I still love the shirt, but I confess I do wish it was a proper Tardis blue.
    132 weeks ago
    if this is an issue for everyone (or a large group)... will teefury do anything about? My shirt is teal as well, pretty bummed....
    132 weeks ago
    sent an email either way, hope they resolve this...
    132 weeks ago
    it wasn't teal in the picture, ask me. they screwed up the ink on their side! maybe not a refund but at-least a coupon for a free tee is in order at-least if its horribly wrong (as i don't know the actual tealness of it not ordering it and all).
    132 weeks ago
    Colourblindness.

E