Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
I know it's a bit simplistic, but what do you guys think of this design? Are there any ways I could make it a bit more interesting?
9Comments
    134 weeks ago
    i dont get it, the ni maybe. unless told its monte python, i dont see it. sorry. and i loved the movie, just your average person. so im no die hard "python" lover, so yaa thats my input???
    134 weeks ago
    i only got it because i've been watching it for 20 some odd years
    119 weeks ago
    hey i think its awesome!! maybe put something on it that ties it to Monty python a little more ekki ekkie ekkie NI!!
    119 weeks ago
    Yeah its kind of an older joke...but I get it. I love it. However...and maybe its just me...there is no 'font' use, just sort of drawn straight lines. Which are black. Which makes it kind of difficult to see, and it kinda...uninteresting. (without there being any kind of graphic)
    117 weeks ago
    I like the design, but maybe try putting a shrubbery behind it. A splash of green might make the words pop a bit more. Only use dark green and light green though, no black lines otherwise your lettering will get lost.
    117 weeks ago
    I like it. It would look good on my favorite color, blue! No, yelllllooooo....
    114 weeks ago
    YES! bring me a shrubbary!! that would be epic!!! my family would have to buy 3!
    113 weeks ago
    I get the design and it's a great idea but I feel like it lacks something to be more interesting. Maybe work on the visual part of design a bit more?
    113 weeks ago
    I love this. Exactly the way it is.