Back to forum
rss 134 weeks ago
Hey everyone just have another new design. Any thoughts?

20Comments
    134 weeks ago
    bump?
    134 weeks ago
    I think its a great design and works well, for young kids to join the empire. Hey wants your contact info i wanna collaborate with you on this idea i have.
    134 weeks ago
    what's
    134 weeks ago
    Thanks
    134 weeks ago
    As a former Girl Scout, I love the design. The folds in the fabric look great, as does the color scheme. Advice: the arms seem too short on the storm trooper and the merit badges seem too small on the sash.

An unrelated word of advice, TeeKetch, you might want to read some of Eastworld's former forum posts on Teefury before you decide whether or not you would like to collaborate with the artist. I'll try to stay impartial, but it might be prudent to check out some of Eastworls' other posts before you decide to collaborate.
    134 weeks ago
    Thank you for the comments and advice. I have already told them that I am not the person to help them but thanks for the heads up.
    134 weeks ago
    Bregan1989 said: As a former Girl Scout, I love the design. The folds in the fabric look great, as does the color scheme. Advice: the arms seem too short on the storm trooper and the merit badges seem too small on the sash.

An unrelated word of advice, TeeKetch, you might want to read some of Eastworld's former forum posts on Teefury before you decide whether or not you would like to collaborate with the artist. I'll try to stay impartial, but it might be prudent to check out some of Eastworls' other posts before you decide to collaborate.

doesnt seem like you are being impartial, if you were you wouldnt write what you wrote. i have a great idea design and im looking for someone to collaborate with me, thats all. you dont have to try and bad mouth me.
    134 weeks ago
    Eastworld, if I had been trying to badmouth you I would have quoted specific posts that you have made that showcase your unique view on ethics and plagiarism in regard to tee shirt designs. Instead I merely suggested that TeeKetch read your former posts as a way to to perform his/her due diligence in regards to background research. Bad mouthing you and suggesting that an individual do proper research in regards to a potential collaboration opportunity are two very different things. Bad mouthing is malevolent and mean-spirited (you'll note that my language remained very neutral throughout that portion of my post), while what I said was said simply for the purpose of informing TeeKetch that researching all potential collaborators might be wise. As an artist who has had their work plagiarized, I think I showed admirable restraint in remaining impartial in my previous post.
    134 weeks ago
    While I appreciate the attention sparked by my design (hahaha not really by my design) I think that what Bregan says is true. There was no hostility within the post. I appreciate the heads up but my decision on not being able to help you Eastworld was made up even before then. Anyways thanks again for the attention paid to my design :D
    133 weeks ago
    updated boyscoutfixedhead2color.jpg

132 weeks ago
    I like the black. ID SO BUY THIS INSTAAAAAA BUUYYYYYYYY
    132 weeks ago
    Thank you very much!
    132 weeks ago
    Give it a rest Eastworld, the numerous talented artists who post here are getting on fine by themselves, and don't need the help of a plagiarising tool like yourself. I much admire Bregan's restraint in dealing with you, especially since you had a bit of a go at her for no real reason.

Back to the point, nice design. Be Prepared in black is my favourite option.
    132 weeks ago
    Thanks, I think I liked the black best as well.
    132 weeks ago
    lovely
    what's really bothering me is the text. it's practically falling apart due to the huge gaps between words. try a different font (the Star Wars title font comes to mind), maybe some better kerning and you should be fine

as for the colours: the brown goes along very well with the green, the black shirt makes the Stormtrooper somewhat more typical ... either way has its advantages
    132 weeks ago
    I agree the merit badges should be bigger and Star Wars related. Maybe a rebel symbol with a red line through it, ewok face, yoda face, wookie badge, etc....
    132 weeks ago
    Love it! I like the brown and the black
    132 weeks ago
    i kinda dont like it, im an eagle scout too. but that's my opinion. good artwork, but it kinda falls apart for me. boy scouts is about leadership. your a follower. storm troopers don't decide, they follow. just doesn't work in my opinion.

oh and i cant believe eastworld. I will badmouth him, he's still going at it. his idea doesn't even work. theirs too many colors, and he still goes at it.
    131 weeks ago
    I understand that the boy scouts are about leadership and this is a "follower" as you say. But the gag is that a boy SCOUT is a SCOUT trooper........ see what I did there? Hahaha but seriously though. The design needs a little more work I think so thanks to everyone who offered some input.
    131 weeks ago
    If they made patches of these, since im an eagle scout already since 2008, id take one of my spare uniforms and put this on haha