Back to forum
image
rss 134 weeks ago
I have a handful of shirts, a few from the current grab bag, and a few from past ones that have been sitting in the top of my closet unworn.

From the current grab bag I have
Weeping Boos - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1395/Weeping_Boos/
Snow-Lek - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1478/Snow_Lek/

From past bags I have
Buffy the Riveter - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1321/Buffy_the_Riveter/
Count the Shadows - http://www.teefury.com/archive/1045/Count_the_Shadows/

If you are interested in buying any make an offer, if you want to trade let me know what you have to trade. All are men's medium shirts and I am only interested in trading for other men's medium shirts no other sizes.
24Comments
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    Interested in a couple that you posted. Here is what I have:

    Men's Medium: NEW UNWORN, UNWASHED, UNFOLDED
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1416/Pandastronaut/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1415/Zombie_Hunter_Coat_of_Arms/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1412/Johnny_s_School_of_Dance/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1394/Flash_Drive/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1373/I_m_Loving_It/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1366/hi_five_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1310/Three_Fury/

    E
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I would like to buy snowlek. email me at [email protected] if interested
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I am very interested in the snowlek or count the shadows shirts. I have a trader jawa shirt in MM unwashed unworn. Email me [email protected]
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    Right. If you end up deciding to outright sell, or if that is your first choice, I would buy Snowlek and/or Weeping Boos.

    E
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    DeltaSigChi4 said: Interested in a couple that you posted. Here is what I have:


    Men's Medium: NEW UNWORN, UNWASHED, UNFOLDED

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1416/Pandastronaut/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1415/Zombie_Hunter_Coat_of_Arms/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1412/Johnny_s_School_of_Dance/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1394/Flash_Drive/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1373/I_m_Loving_It/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1366/hi_five_/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1310/Three_Fury/


    E


    Do you still have the I'm Loving It in MM? I have the following three shirts in MM and am willing to either trade for it or buy it from you:

    Flash Drive
    Radioactive Ribz
    Snozberry Smoothies

    Shoot me an email at jlbrown05179(at)gmail(dot)com if interested!
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    Sorry, email is actually jlbrown0517(at)yahoo(dot)com ... Typed too fast. XD
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I should go through and make a list of shirts from the current grab bag i'd be interested in. It would make this a lot easier. I will post that later tonight when I get a chance.
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I've got this shirt to trade or sell. Will consider any offers.
    Shirt is new, never worn, or washed. Men's M.
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1362/LOSTeam_/
    My email.
    [email protected]
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I've got three tees, and am interested in Snowlek and Shadows.
    These are them:
    http://204.232.178.72/archive/1352/Long_Live_The_King/
    http://204.232.178.72/archive/1348/Oh_Crab_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1240/Three_Mice_Cheese/
    MM, never worn/washed; Let me know
    [email protected]
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I haven't actually seen anything yet I'd be interested in trading for, I am going to go through and list some from this grab bag that i'd trade for.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1404/Kremlins/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1369/A_Kinder__Gentler_Coyote_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1445/Mayhem_Repair_Shop/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1427/When_Dinos_Ruled_the_Earth/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1338/Game_Over_Man/

  • image
    134 weeks ago
    Still have all 4 available
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I have this shirt if you're willing to trade Snow-Lek or Count the Shadows for it
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1349/Jason_s_Arsenal/
    Let me know [email protected]
  • image
    134 weeks ago
    I would like the Weeping Boos and Count the Shadows. I have "Baredevil" and "Pitbull Hoverboards". Let me know if you're intersted. Email me at [email protected]
  • image
    130 weeks ago
    I never did end up getting any cash offers or shirt designs offered that I was interested in so if anyone still has shirts to trade let me know. It is a shame that these all sit in a pile in the top of my closet, folded and unloved... er I mean unworn.

    Grab bags would be so much easier if I just had some friends who liked Dr. Who to pawn them off on as gifts.
  • image
    130 weeks ago
    I still have "Baredevil" and "Pitbull Hoverboards"! :P
  • image
    130 weeks ago
    I have "Baredevil" but I know you don't want it. I have "Cup of Joe" to trade in M, unwashed and unworn, I just unfolded it to see what shirt it was.
  • image
    130 weeks ago
    Maybe I will get lucky and find a good trade when people start getting their shirts from today's grab bag
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    Hi I have mens mediums to trade (just got them today in my grab bag):

    Chemistry Rules
    Sloth Bones
    Froggy's Lament
    Invaders Must Die

    I cannot believe I didn't get a single Doctor Who shirt!
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    I would still like Count the Shadows or Weeping Boos. I still have Pitbull Hoverboards and Baredevil BUT I also have Off World Colonies (Blade Runner) in a MM! Let me know if you're interested in that! [email protected]
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    Glentopher said: Hi I have mens mediums to trade (just got them today in my grab bag):


    Chemistry Rules

    Froggy's Lament
    r>
    blockquote>
    Would you sell those two tees, Glentopher? I have a teenaged son who would love those... let me know. Thanks.
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    Potentially, I'm just holding out in the hope of trading for something I actually want since I bought 5 tee's in my grab bag and not really keen on any of them.
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    Glentopher said: Potentially, I'm just holding out in the hope of trading for something I actually want since I bought 5 tee's in my grab bag and not really keen on any of them.


    Yeah I am in that same boat. Trading can get pricey too so its best to make sure you're getting something good that you really wanted.
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    touwe said:
    Glentopher said: Potentially, I'm just holding out in the hope of trading for something I actually want since I bought 5 tee's in my grab bag and not really keen on any of them.



    Yeah I am in that same boat. Trading can get pricey too so its best to make sure you're getting something good that you really wanted.


    Meaning you aren't interested in anything I have either? :)
  • image
    128 weeks ago
    I have an Abe Lincoln Vampire Hunter shirt to trade if you're interested (http://www.teefury.com/archive/1440/Abe_Lincoln_Vampire_Hunter/)


Back to Top