I used the grab bag to try to buy my brother a shirt.

So I have a Men's XL Star Trek Shirt up for trade for another Men's XL or L shirt...let me know what design you have and I'll see if he likes it and we'll trade.

I also have a Women's L Dexter's Greetings from Miami shirt up for trade.

Let me know, thanks.

7Comments
    134 weeks ago
    Interested in Men's Large or XL, and women's large or XL
    134 weeks ago
    I've got a Manhattan Furies/Warriors XL mens that I'd trade for the Mens XL Star Trek, if you're interested
    133 weeks ago
    shamenize said: I've got a Manhattan Furies/Warriors XL mens that I'd trade for the Mens XL Star Trek, if you're interested

sorry, I'm not really into that shirt
    132 weeks ago
    missliss want [email protected]! Have 5 to trade All Women's L &XL-See my post up further on page 1-Forum- we can work something out...Thanx-Annie
    132 weeks ago
    shamenize said: I've got a Manhattan Furies/Warriors XL mens that I'd trade for the Mens XL Star Trek, if you're interested

I'm interested in the Manhattan Furies MXL shirt; if you still have send me an e-mail at fritopia(at)hotmail(dot)com and we can discuss a trade. Thanks.
    132 weeks ago

I, too, am interested in that shirt. I have a Mens XL "Dire Brew" and a Ladies Medium "Who Needs a Shirt" and would be willing to trade both for the Warriors shirt. My e-mail: [email protected]
    130 weeks ago
    @missliss email me at [email protected] if you have the dexter shirt, otherwise thanks!