Back to forum
rss 121 weeks ago
I couldn't help but notice that there are quite a lot of people that have Dire Brew Shirts and are trying to trade them. I myself am in that situation, having previously purchased the shirt and then received it in the grab bag. I knew it was quite a popular shirt, and there must be people out there looking for it, so here is mine up for offer, a WXL, as well as a place for others to place theirs. I personally am looking for anything else that is Game of Thrones, anything Doctor Who or the Zelda/Water Temple of Death shirts. I am also open to other offers, as I really do not want this shirt.
12Comments
    121 weeks ago
    email me @ [email protected], forgot that bit
    121 weeks ago
    I want one but W's Large
    email lori.a.petersen (at) gmail (dot) com

Just want to buy since I'm keeping or gifting all my grab bag tees.
    121 weeks ago
    Good idea, klacky.

I already bought one. My grab bag one is a MXL. Email is [email protected]
    121 weeks ago
    I have a mens XXL Dire Brew shirt to trade.

Why would almost every grab bag have this shirt? Is TF trying to force GoT down our throats like so much Firefly or was this just a really dumb idea on their part? Either way, I believe this will be my last grab bag due to this.
    121 weeks ago
    Good call klacky. I also have a men's XL I'm looking to trade or sell if adama1843 gets rid of his. Please send trade/purchase offers to brandon.boese@gmail
    121 weeks ago
    I have a Men's XL and am looking to trade for Doctor Who.

email me at [email protected]
    120 weeks ago
    I have a WXL, trade or sell. My username @juno.com
    119 weeks ago
    I, too, have a grab bag "Dire Brew" up for grabs, in Mens XL. My e-mail: [email protected]
    117 weeks ago
    Looking to buy a mens M dire brew if anyone has one... Didn't know this site existed when the shirt was on sale D:

Email me at [email protected] if anyone has it, I'll pay way more than it's worth.
    117 weeks ago
    bumping for dire brew mens M
    90 weeks ago
    primus420 said: I have a mens XXL Dire Brew shirt to trade.

Why would almost every grab bag have this shirt? Is TF trying to force GoT down our throats like so much Firefly or was this just a really dumb idea on their part? Either way, I believe this will be my last grab bag due to this.

I've got nothing to trade but would be interested in buying that M2XL Dire Brew shirt from you if you've still got it. My husband has worn his so much it's nearly worn out.
    90 weeks ago
    If anyone has a WL to trade, I would buy it off you. I dont really have any shirts to trade since I'm new to the site. Actually, I'd buy almost any GoT shirt in a WL. Just email me at [email protected] if you've got one you want sold!