Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
Good afternoon, Furians! Just had a quick question. I feel like I'm close to finally trying my hand at a few simple designs, wanted to know what people thought of the simple idea.

Not sold on a premise 100% yet, but what would everyone think of a shirt that blended pop culture and real sports? I'm not talking about a sports logo for a book-series, like the District 13 Mockingjays or anything like that, but one based on an actual athlete or sports team, but mashes perfectly with a pop-culture icon?

I feel like there could be a market for it, but I'm not sure if this is the site for it. Any big-time sports fans, or someone willing to be sold on such a premise?

Thanks!
4Comments
    135 weeks ago
    I want a Sports shirt. I'd like to see a BASEketball shirt created with all the teams or a Denlow Cup V championship matchup shirt between the Milwaukee Beers and the Dallas Felons.
    135 weeks ago
    Denslow*
    135 weeks ago
    I'm a huge sports fan, so I'd be interested to see some sports shirts. Though I'm only loyal to a couple teams
    135 weeks ago
    Eastworld said: I want a Sports shirt. I'd like to see a BASEketball shirt created with all the teams or a Denlow Cup V championship matchup shirt between the Milwaukee Beers and the Dallas Felons.
    I see your reading comprehension is across the boards bad.

To be clearer...my ideas are NOT basd on fictional teams, but actual sports teams, just mixing them with pop-culture icons as well...

So no Denslow Cup shirts. When I get a clearer vision of what I'm trying to do, I'll post it to avoid this confusion.