Back to forum
image
rss 121 weeks ago
Hey everybody. I have a couple of shirts from the recent grab bag I want to trade. I have five up for trade. 4 mens L unworn brand new, and one woman's M. The guys shirts are vote braains 2012, monster damacy, weeping boos, and from the last grab bag district-13 mocking jays. The site doesn't have a picture for this one, just google search. The women's M shirt is bear scare.app. All shirts brand new and unworn. I'm looking for the following in men's L: tales from the zone, the only way to fly, when dinos ruled the earth, pandastronaut, the gang, pitbull hoverboards, to all my friends, radioactive ribz, and super Maui-o. Also looking for quidditch house outfitters in women's medium. Looking for brand new, unworn shirts. Let me know what you have :)
37Comments
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I'm also looking for shirts from the last grab bag. Just let me know what you have. :)
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Jdelgadillo23 said: I'm also looking for shirts from the last grab bag. Just let me know what you have. :)

    I'm interested in the district-13 mocking jays
    i have the following to trade:
    All Large and Unworn
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1456/Boardwalk_Tin_Man/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1446/Doctor_Whoville/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1407/LOVEtendo/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1455/Zombie_Nouveau/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1404/Kremlins/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1374/Portal_Who/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1338/Game_Over_Man/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1349/Jason_s_Arsenal/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1345/Bacon___Eggs/
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I have when dinos ruled the earth and pitbull hoverboards in mens M..not sure if you'll trade but I would trade for the monster damacy shirt
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    My bad forgot my email: [email protected]
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I have these 5 in mens large, unworn, good condition, yada yada.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1378/Sex_Bob_Omb_VS_The_Twins/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1424/Baredevil/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1414/Sing_Along_with_the_Horrible_Doctor/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1354/Real_Bad_Things/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/

    Interested in your monster damacy and REALLY interested in your weeping boos.
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Email:

    [email protected]
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Everyone feel free to post what they have to trade on here :)
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    If you have any offers email me at [email protected]
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I still have Long Live the King from the last grab bag and am interested in anything Trek, Firefly, DW, dinosaurs, BTTF, Peanuts, etc. Make me an offer!
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    spockittome said: I still have Long Live the King from the last grab bag and am interested in anything Trek, Firefly, DW, dinosaurs, BTTF, Peanuts, etc. Make me an offer!


    which one is long live the king?
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Hi Teefurians

    These are other shirts i have gotten in the grab bag and are for trade. all are UNWASH and UNWORN

    These are in MENS LARGE

    (Tardis Shirt look at attachment picture)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1389/Cthuluchador/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1372/Cup_of_Java/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1351/Tales_from_the_Zone/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1342/I_Cast_Magic_Missile/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1412/Johnny_s_School_of_Dance/

    This is a WOMENS LARGE

    http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=21828

    This is a WOMENS MEDIUM

    http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=18335

    Open to any trades. But to be sincere looking for Mens large shirts. edwin.bongolan(at)yahoo.com
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Mddw said: I have these 5 in mens large, unworn, good condition, yada yada.


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1378/Sex_Bob_Omb_VS_The_Twins/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1424/Baredevil/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1414/Sing_Along_with_the_Horrible_Doctor/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1354/Real_Bad_Things/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/


    Interested in your monster damacy and REALLY interested in your weeping boos.


    Hey Mddw, i have http://www.teefury.com/archive/1357/Paws_Up/
    and would love sex bob-ombs vs the twins if you're up for trading

    And if that doesnt work out, then i have

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1357/Paws_Up/

    for trade to anyone else that would like it. Email me at [email protected] and i'll reply most swiftly!
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    > src=
    > src=
    > src=


    Ok ok ok last try than i quit hummmmppppfff

    These are the three shirts i got from the Grab bag, All are a Mens Large Unworn, etc etc

    Email: [email protected]

    Looking for: Basically anything doctor who :D


    sorry trying again to imbed the pictures hummpff...
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Kimico said: I have when dinos ruled the earth and pitbull hoverboards in mens M..not sure if you'll trade but I would trade for the monster damacy shirt



    I have a monster damacy shirt I'd trade for your Dino's shirt
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Got my grab bag today and not thrilled about any of them. Received one I already have. They are all mens medium. Unwashed and unworn. I have the following:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1435/Monster_Damacy/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1383/Whovian/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1426/Trader_Jawa/

    I am willing to trade with a mens large as well. I am especially looking for any of these below, however I would consider others.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1395/Weeping_Boos/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1478/Snow_Lek/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1437/That_s_Frank__Folks/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1425/Odds_In_Your_Favor/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1396/Coffee_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1370/Teamwork/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1427/When_Dinos_Ruled_the_Earth/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1454/Ride_the_Falcon/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1354/Real_Bad_Things/

    Please email me at [email protected]
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    here are the links for the shirts
    vote braains 2012
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1434/Vote_Braains_2012/

    monster damacy
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1435/Monster_Damacy/

    weeping boos
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1395/Weeping_Boos/

    bearscare.app
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1376/BearScare_App/
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    awwwsheet said:
    Jdelgadillo23 said: I'm also looking for shirts from the last grab bag. Just let me know what you have. :)

    I'm interested in the district-13 mocking jays
    i have the following to trade:
    All Large and Unworn
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1456/Boardwalk_Tin_Man/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1446/Doctor_Whoville/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1407/LOVEtendo/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1455/Zombie_Nouveau/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1404/Kremlins/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1374/Portal_Who/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1338/Game_Over_Man/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1349/Jason_s_Arsenal/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1345/Bacon___Eggs/


    I may be interested in game over man. I'll let you know. :)
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Mddw said: I have these 5 in mens large, unworn, good condition, yada yada.

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1378/Sex_Bob_Omb_VS_The_Twins/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1424/Baredevil/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1414/Sing_Along_with_the_Horrible_Doctor/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1354/Real_Bad_Things/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1324/Winchester_Bros_Racing/

    Interested in your monster damacy and REALLY interested in your weeping boos.

    I might be willing to trade for the sing along shirt..can I think about it though?
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    @Jdelgadillo23
    Plz check your email it is easier for me to keep track of trades that way. Thank you
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I figured I'd cross post since all mine are men's large as well.

    Here are the three MEN'S LARGE I received, looking for anything other than these 3. :)

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1351/Tales_from_the_Zone/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1403/Who_Needs_a_Shirt/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1344/The_Manhattan_Furies/

    [email protected]

    These are previous grab bags entries that are available in MEN'S LARGE as well:

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1219/It_Is_What_It_Is/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1166/E_MC_2/

    Thanks
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    jasonsyn said: I figured I'd cross post since all mine are men's large as well.


    Here are the three MEN'S LARGE I received, looking for anything other than these 3. :)


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1351/Tales_from_the_Zone/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1403/Who_Needs_a_Shirt/





    [email protected]


    These are previous grab bags entries that are available in MEN'S LARGE as well:


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1219/It_Is_What_It_Is/

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1166/E_MC_2/


    Thanks


    Hey Jasonsyn, i would kill for your manhattan furies shirt, however since that'd be illegal, how about we trade. I got this
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1344/The_Manhattan_Furies/
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    ekiechi said:
    jasonsyn said: I figured I'd cross post since all mine are men's large as well.



    Here are the three MEN'S LARGE I received, looking for anything other than these 3. :)



    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1351/Tales_from_the_Zone/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1403/Who_Needs_a_Shirt/






    [email protected]



    These are previous grab bags entries that are available in MEN'S LARGE as well:



    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1219/It_Is_What_It_Is/


    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1166/E_MC_2/



    Thanks



    Hey Jasonsyn, i would kill for your manhattan furies shirt, however since that'd be illegal, how about we trade. I got this

    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1344/The_Manhattan_Furies/


    scratch that, its this one http://www.teefury.com/archive/1357/Paws_Up/
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I got this shirt in my grab bag, Men's Large.

    Total Recall: Mars Terraforming
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1393/Mars_Terraforming/

    I would like to trade it for another shirt, Men's Large or Extra Large.

    E-mail me at [email protected] all serious offers will be considered :]
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I have Paws Up & Who Needs A Shirt available in Men's Large . My email is [email protected]

    Not looking for anything in particular so will listen to any Men's Large and X-Large offers.
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Heres is an Update

    Hi Teefurians

    These are other shirts i have gotten in the grab bag and are for trade. all are UNWASH and UNWORN

    These are in MENS LARGE
    (Doctor Who Tardis Shirt) - email me and i can send you a picture of the shirt
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1389/Cthuluchador/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1372/Cup_of_Java/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1351/Tales_from_the_Zone/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1342/I_Cast_Magic_Missile/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1412/Johnny_s_School_of_Dance/

    This is a WOMENS LARGE
    http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=18335

    This is a WOMENS MEDIUM
    http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=21828

    OPEN to ANY TRADES, but i am LOOKING for these as well!!! EMAIL me at: edwin.bongolan(at)yahoo.com
    (want these in MENS LARGE please ty)
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1454/Ride_the_Falcon/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1366/hi_five_/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1263/Definition_Of_A_Turtle/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1224/Slice_of_Shell/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1143/Tragedy_and_Comedy/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1114/Doc_Fink/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1094/Exterminated/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1048/Old_Boy/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1037/Zombie_Killer_Extraordinaire/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/991/Zombama_Returns/

    (want these in MENS LARGE or WOMENS LARGE or WOMENS MEDIUM)
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1423/Marty_and_Doc/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1426/Trader_Jawa/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1315/Sonic_Vortex/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1254/Brute_Squad/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1025/Who_Watches_the_Empire/
    http://www.teefury.com/archive/1016/Who/
  • Load More Comments


Back to Top