Back to forum
image zipper
rss 135 weeks ago

63Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Brisbyland for the WIN!
    135 weeks ago
    I've been waiting for that Coconuts shirt!
    135 weeks ago
    Man, lot of great content here. The Joaquin Dead and Things designs are too good for words!
    135 weeks ago
    Joaquin & Venture Bros = win :D
    135 weeks ago
    Honestly, all of these are ****ing amazing!

The Legolas/Santa one is BRILLIANT and an instant buy!
  • image zipper
    135 weeks ago
    Thanks, everyone!
    @dexy-- the Coconuts shirt has been selected and should be on the schedule soon.
    135 weeks ago
    These are all seriously amazing... I would love to have all of them! Buffy + BSG + Supernatural = insta-buys!
    135 weeks ago
    Man-o-man, this is all incredibly tasty stuff. Even they properties I'm not really a fan of are darned tempting. Great work all around, sir. TF would be foolish if they didn't pick up Brisbyland. It's just too good!
    tomkurzanski said: @dexy-- the Coconuts shirt has been selected and should be on the schedule soon.
    Awesomesauce! :D
    135 weeks ago
    The Things are spot on! awesome sauce. I'd be surprised if you didn't see at least one of these printed
    135 weeks ago
    Wow!! I need that Conan shirt.

Great stuff!
    135 weeks ago
    Amazing work Tom, id love to collaborate with you on some ideas.
    135 weeks ago
    Congrats on the Coconuts print.

Brisbyland has to be on deck for you, Teefury's drinking the crazy sauce if not.
    135 weeks ago
    Awesome designs man. They are all great to me! I especially love the Brisbyland one. We NEED more Venture shirts on here!
    135 weeks ago
    one thing I want to add: the Asterisk and Obelisk design is ppure genius, mainly because you pulled off Uderzo's linework very much like the man himself would. very good job!
  • image zipper
    135 weeks ago
    Thanks again for the kind words, everyone. Glad you like Brisbyland -- it's one of my favorites.
    @kgullhomen I'm such a big fan of Uderzo's work, but it took a while to get it to where it felt right.

Also-- I just got notice that Coconuts will be available on Friday, December 30th, so mark your calendars!
    135 weeks ago
    Tom, whats an email i can get in contact with you or perhaps FB?
    134 weeks ago
    These are all really great, my favorites are the Hogsmead Postal Service, and the Samuel Colt shirt. Really great stuff.
  • image zipper
    134 weeks ago
    @Eastworld - you can contact me via:
    www.tomkurzanski.com
    twitter: @tomkurzanski
    facebook: /t.kurzanski

@Mrichhh - the Samuel Colt shirt is in the pipeline!
    134 weeks ago
    i like the saltines, asterisk and obelisk, huff n puff and love all the HP ones
    134 weeks ago
    Eastworld said: Amazing work Tom, id love to collaborate with you on some ideas.

Think he's doing just fine on his own.

What does the Coconuts design reference other than Charlie Brown?
    134 weeks ago
    Big J said:
    Eastworld said: Amazing work Tom, id love to collaborate with you on some ideas.

Think he's doing just fine on his own.

What does the Coconuts design reference other than Charlie Brown?

Do you not see that ginger hair of his?
    134 weeks ago
    Ah is it Conan? I'm in Scotland where there's frankly far too many ginger people to put on TV, so I'm not overly familiar with his work. But thanks for asking me to look at it properly, if only I'd have thought of that all by myself.
    134 weeks ago
    Seriously, Eastworld? You gotta stop with this Collaborate smurf.

It's just sad.
  • image zipper
    134 weeks ago
    @Big J -- yeah, Conan is a bit of an American icon. We don't get ginger hair on tv too often.

Hope to have some new designs up soon!
    134 weeks ago
    Wow some really great designs here.
  • Load More Comments