Back to forum
rss 135 weeks ago
So I've spent the last two days making this. It's almost done! Any comments? Suggestions?

4Comments
    135 weeks ago
    the clash of styles is a bit jarring... the complexity of the gun and pipboy3000 VS the head of the pipboy character (on a regular human body?) VS the fallout landscape silhouette at the bottom.

I guess this is just an image to show your love of fallout, which is fair enough, but maybe try focusing on one or two of the things listed above instead of throwing them all in. Also, Pipboy has a nose, even if it is just a triangle (I think ?).

The silohuette of the wrecked landscape could quite easily become its own image, maybe add in some type, or maybe use the landscape as type.
    135 weeks ago
    DCLawrence said: the clash of styles is a bit jarring... the complexity of the gun and pipboy3000 VS the head of the pipboy character (on a regular human body?) VS the fallout landscape silhouette at the bottom.

I guess this is just an image to show your love of fallout, which is fair enough, but maybe try focusing on one or two of the things listed above instead of throwing them all in. Also, Pipboy has a nose, even if it is just a triangle (I think ?).

The silohuette of the wrecked landscape could quite easily become its own image, maybe add in some type, or maybe use the landscape as type.

Thank you for your very helpful comment. I totally see what you mean. I heard some same type of feedback from my friends. I think I'm going to redo the whole thing and make it look more Vault boyish cartoony style. Maybe add a slightly visible nose and stuff.

Also, the character is called Vault Boy, not Pip-boy. You just mixed those a little bit there. I don't think that Pip-boy 3000 has a nose of any kind.
    135 weeks ago
    i like it as is, one thing. the belt and pip boy needs some cleaning up, the lines are kinda scribbly? i dunno, needs to be more crisp. plus top of the gun, the stock needs touch up. plus the nose are / mouth needs something. then its perfect. oh, and whatever you do. dont put it on a black base tee. else i will not buy it no matter what (hate black).
    135 weeks ago
    I really really like the idea of this shirt; definitely repost it here when you finish remaking it! There's far too few awesome Fallout shirts out there, and this one has a lot of potential.