Back to forum
rss 121 weeks ago
Photobucket
9Comments
    121 weeks ago
    Hmm. Not sure where to start tbh.

The image is weighted towards the left... I would consider trying to alter the image so its centralised - perhaps if the Tardis were trying to escape upwards out of a rift/wormhole? If you rotate the image 90degrees clockwise you might understand what I mean.

Also, the rift tendrils (?) are solid, you would probably want to fade these out at their tips, using a screentone gradient. You can find tutorials on that in the forum.
    121 weeks ago
    Thank you for the comments!!!
    As soon as I get some time here in the next few days, I will get down to business on alterations. Sometimes it takes a second set of eyes to see the faults when you've been looking at the same image for an extensive period of time.

I had originally wanted to complete the rift horizontally so am definitely going to play with it.

This pic had started as two seperate design I had started making the rift, and then the same day had made a Tardis. at somepoint I decided to try to put them together and see where it went. As far as the gradient part, are you referring to half tones?
    if so I just learned how to do those last design. so should be an easy fix.

stay tuned Teefury I take back my submission, expect to be bombarded with a newer version of this.

121 weeks ago
    I see what you mean when rotated, but the black is intened to be the shirt colour so that part wouldn't matter once teefury has design. or if they do decide to grab design I canmake it easier by just adjusting the layer properties to even up on final I will be turning all black to the checkered transparency anyways.
    with no further ado here is the new version with adjustments
    also stars or no stars ?
    Photobucket
    121 weeks ago
    Here it is with a white replacing the pink in scarf
    <aPhotobucket
    119 weeks ago
    Playing around with this a bit more.

<aPhotobucket
    119 weeks ago
    I like the new position of the tardis and the rift, but not digging the words or the scarf. I like the idea coming out of the rift/wormhole.
    119 weeks ago
    Text:
    How bout keeping Hide at the top, kicking out the bottom text?

Scarf:
    Is it the scarf design or just the colour of it that bothers you?

or does anyone enjoy the original pic way at the top of thread but maybe halftone the rift on that version.

Anyhow back to drawing board must be getting close.
    I had a few friends mention they liked the original at top, but wanted to see the halftone from horizontal rift implemented in to the vertical version. As you could see more of an effect of tardis being engulfed in black portion of rift, in that version vs. the newer version?
    119 weeks ago
    or maybe have a fez out there circling the rifts event horizon instead of the scarf might be an option.hmmm

119 weeks ago
    I am not to fond of some text on shirts. I don;t like the shirt to be too cluttered. Way too much graphics on it.

As for the scraf, it isn't doing anything for me.