Back to forum
rss 122 weeks ago
Hey everyone just here again with another MGS design. I know it is sort of a "done to death" concept but I wanted to give it a go and I felt MGS lent itself pretty well to it. Thought?

7Comments
    122 weeks ago
    Anybody? Haha
    122 weeks ago
    I like it. What do you think about "Keep Calm & Sneak On"?
    122 weeks ago
    Hahaha funny that you should say that since that is what I had first. Ultimately I went with "sneaking mission" since that is what every game starts out as and that's what Otacon or whoever else tells you over the radio (codec) Thanks for liking it though!
    122 weeks ago
    I like the design a lot and LOVE Metal Gear. I also like mdchlapek's suggestion.
    122 weeks ago
    Thanks!
    122 weeks ago
    Dunno if the exclamation mark should be at the bottom, it looks lonely.... if anything it would be more suitable above Snake, the composition might look better...

Saying that, maybe it would be better dropped? or just added on to the end of 'Mission'?

Maybe experiment with the gap between the lines as well, it might be nice to have KEEP CALM and SNEAKING MISSION closer together, with a slightly larger gap between CALM, AND and SNEAKING. After all, when you see this at a distance you are almost supposed to ignore the AND between the two phrases.
    122 weeks ago
    Thanks for the suggestions. I will post up a couple version with the tweaks maybe tomorrow.