WHAT I HAVE TO TRADE:

Let's GOBiAS Some Coffee 08/11/2011

Life & Love At Sea 09/30/2011

Don't Be In A Hurry 10/28/10

All of these shirts are mens XXL, brand new, never been worn! They are dated for when they were sold on the site.

The first two were received during this grab bag. I love the design of the art shirt but I really want the Game of Thrones t-shirts.

Also I don't watch Arrested Development, so I'm sure someone who watches would appreciate it much more.

The Don't Be In A Hurry shirt was purchased two grab bags ago, but I had a duplicate. If you're a big teefury fan it's a great shirt to have, already a year in the archives! I've been waiting to trade it away in case I ruined my first original one. I get many lovely compliments on that shirt!

WHAT I WANT THE MOST:

Winterfell Wolves

Game of Crossbones

I may consider other trades but not until I've exhausted all hope of getting these two. I'm a huge Game of Thrones fan (after only reading the first book!!) so I really want to wear my enjoyment.

Please consider trading, thank you!!

6Comments
    121 weeks ago
    http://www.teefury.com/forum/7189/Dec_Grab_Bag_Trade_Sell_XXL/
    121 weeks ago
    Ohh, thank you!! I didn't see that thread. :)
    121 weeks ago
    I hope I'm allowed to bump this! :) I really want to trade. I've traded in the past and had no issues.
    121 weeks ago
    I have a 2xl direwolf brew shirt. not a g.o.t. fan, altough never seen or read any of it yet...interested in the gobias smurf. email me [email protected]
    121 weeks ago
    Emailing you right now! :)
    118 weeks ago
    Interested in Gobias. Have "Marty & Doc" Nov 20, 2011 and "Hammer Out Homelessness" Sep 9, 2011. If interested contact me @ [email protected]