Back to forum
image
rss 122 weeks ago
Photobucket

I'm not sure if this would really work as a shirt, but it was a fun little piece to put together.

I may revisit this and add in some more obscure characters like Walter Sherman, Neville Smythe-Dorleac, Yasuo Oshima, and Franklin Benedict.
9Comments
  • image
    122 weeks ago
    This is great and would buy it in a heartbeat.
  • image
    122 weeks ago
    So here is the updated version with the above mentioned characters added, some existing ones cleaned up, and the layout tidied up.

    Do you think a pink shirt would work for men, or if not what would be an acceptable color using the films general pallete?

    Photobucket
  • image
    122 weeks ago
    Ambrika98 said: This is great and would buy it in a heartbeat.


    Thanks, i'll hold you to that.
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    I think pink would be fine, but most of the men that I know are pretty unconventional. The only other colors that I can think of that would work with the movie would be sky blue, Richie used it in his paintings a lot. Or the green from the curtain backdrop in the opening. This would work as a poster too, if it doesn't get done as a shirt.
  • image
    121 weeks ago
    Have you submitted this yet?
    I like the second one more. The only other thing I could think of is making it a long box at the bottom in rows of three or so.
  • image
    120 weeks ago
    I like this really much. Not sure if I'd wear a pink shirt really, but can't think of a better fitting color either. Love it.
  • image
    120 weeks ago
    Leogem said: Have you submitted this yet?

    I like the second one more. The only other thing I could think of is making it a long box at the bottom in rows of three or so.


    Yeah the key is my only problem with it now too. I wonder if it would be better to eliminate it entirely and let people make their own connections.
  • image
    120 weeks ago
    I like your updated version. In pink, I would definitely buy.
  • image
    120 weeks ago
    Pugfugly84 said: I wonder if it would be better to eliminate it entirely and let people make their own connections.


    I totally think so.


Back to Top