Back to forum
rss 136 weeks ago
I'm an Illustration student and I recently submitted my first design a few days ago. I was curious how long does it normally take to hear back? Do you also hear back if your shirt is not chosen?

Here's my first design by the way, figured the timing was pretty good for it. I was in the middle of a critique the other day in class and thought of it and had to get it submitted right away!

What do you think?

Photobucket

14Comments
    135 weeks ago
    Cute idea! And as far as notifications go, it can take upwards of a month, maybe even more in a busy season like this, to find out.
    135 weeks ago
    I really like the mash-up idea...I would buy it. but the 4th doctor is my favorite so I might be biased. lol
    135 weeks ago
    I just got a design accepted that I submitted around October 20th, so it can take a while. I got the acceptance letter about a week ago.
    135 weeks ago
    Oh, wow, I heart this soo much! Two of my favorite characters ever!

The only critique I can make is that if this is supposed to be the 4th Doctor, his hair should be a little crazier, imo.
    135 weeks ago
    Love it! Hmmm... Perhaps he needs a longer scarf?
    135 weeks ago
    Just my 2 cents...I think the hat is too big, throws everything else out, and the feet are too small...that's all....
    135 weeks ago
    Scarf needs more colors, IMO. But love it and would buy it as is.
    135 weeks ago
    Thanks! Yeah, I know his scarf is much more colorful on the show, but you are only limited to a six color pallet on teefury.
    135 weeks ago
    Thanks a lot! Yeah, I think I'm gonna actually make a couple edits and resubmit it, even though I submitted it a week ago. I was thinking of making the hair a little more crazy and the scarf a bit longer and wavier.
    135 weeks ago
    Thomas_n said: Just my 2 cents...I think the hat is too big, throws everything else out, and the feet are too small...that's all....

Thanks for the critique. Yeah, I'm already making a few edits and changing the size of the hat. I just wish I had posted it here first and asked for suggestions before submitting it as a final design. Hopefully they don't mind me submitting it again before it's given the 'yay' or 'nay.'
    134 weeks ago
    This is very cute! Hopefully you hear back with a YAY!
    134 weeks ago
    OMG! I would so buy this and I know of a friend who would buy it as well.
    134 weeks ago
    I love this. The only things I might change would be the hat (it's shape/size is a bit odd) and K-9 looks a bit too 2D/stationary. It would also be cool if you could add some more detail to the screwdriver, but I can understand if that might be a bit difficult. Otherwise I would love to see this on a shirt. Good luck!
    134 weeks ago
    looks good.... u need to fix the perspective of k-9 tho