Photobucket

Okay, I'm being a huge hypocrite here because: A. I realize that there are a few too many Who shirts on this site and B. I absolutely despise Scarface parodies. All that aside, this idea came to me this morning and I just couldn't help myself. Thoughts?
8Comments
    122 weeks ago
    I'm with you on BOTH of your comments.

Oh, you despise Scarface parodies?

Is that because you realize that Scarface is possibly the most overrated film ever, and has only been popularized because, for some insane reason, it's become a foundation point of the hip-hop culture lifestyle, and thus, every moron who thinks he's "gangsta" has to have a scarface shirt?

Or is that just me?
    122 weeks ago
    Soo get the feeling you despise them a wee bit more than me. I've never seen the film, nor do I have a desire to, but I've seen MTV Cribs enough to realize I despise it.
    122 weeks ago
    Pugfugly84 said: Soo get the feeling you despise them a wee bit more than me. I've never seen the film, nor do I have a desire to, but I've seen MTV Cribs enough to realize I despise it.
    That's pretty much my point. I bought the thing when it first came to DVD because of all the hype, bought the $60 collector's edition...

last time I buy a movie before ever seeing it. Sold that thing last year, thankfully got good value from the store for it...
    122 weeks ago
    Clear concise mash lots of people will get the correlation, besides this is a pro Dr.Who site so most likely it will work.
    122 weeks ago
    Not sure if black on white shirt

or

white on black shirt?

and please dont tell me the gray is the back. think if you need gray, use it as a separate layer and ink. then again, the little used is kinda annoying for and ink job. might wanna get rid of gray and go with a blend effect, have to redo bottom a little. and do something on edges to make it less box like. like strands on coat near right side of the person himself needs if you do my opinion, made into actual ends, not the edges of the box. you know?
    122 weeks ago
    Haven't seen Doctor #4 or Scarface, but it is a clever mash up idea. Good job!
    122 weeks ago
    austinb963 said: Not sure if black on white shirt

or

white on black shirt?

and please dont tell me the gray is the back. think if you need gray, use it as a separate layer and ink. then again, the little used is kinda annoying for and ink job. might wanna get rid of gray and go with a blend effect, have to redo bottom a little. and do something on edges to make it less box like. like strands on coat near right side of the person himself needs if you do my opinion, made into actual ends, not the edges of the box. you know?

Hmm, the gray wasn't intended to be the shirt color showing through, but I don't see why it couldn't. It would be easier than than making it a separte color. The only reason I put it in here was because Pacino's face in the original has a bit of subtle gray tone to it.

I like your idea about continuing the scarf. Thanks.
    122 weeks ago
    I think white image on a black shirt.

Also, play around with the font positioning a bit more, maybe instead of moving the text apart you could move the black/white border over to act as a more subtle break, because at the moment the SCARF pun is good, but then you are left with ACE, and seem unsure what to do with that...

I know this doesnt help much, but the 7th Doctor had a companion called Ace (link=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ace_%28Doctor_Who%29)... though you could be treading dangerous water if you try and mash up doctors and companions.....